• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back V1.5?

Would you want V1.5 back?

• Total voters

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
They can keep v1 and 2 if they make a gamemode thingy like sg classic.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
There are reasons why the old way was removed. With the old system there had to be certain servers that were only able to run each gamemode. This meant that we could have 50 SG servers in use, but have 100 total. The new system is much more efficient since different servers can do different things to react to the demand, rather than just have tons of offline servers.

I am guessing that Ceroria's proposal has a fix to this issue, but I don't see any advantages to the old system at all. For one, you don't have to search and search for signs that are in lobby. The current system is lobby only, and it is not like there aren't enough signs to choose from. If there is some point that I am missing let me know, but I don't really understand why people like the old system better. At first the new one was a pain with the 48 and 120 player servers, but that issue has been fixed. It works great if you ask me.

Reaction score
I love everything right now except the community. I don't want to offend the staff right now, but I really want the old staff back (they seemed to understand the community more and they weren't acting so "proffesional", no offense to whoever does it, I just don't like it) and also the old players who are starting to quit, and generally the old community in a whole.

Macroos

Tribute
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ *cough* community update v2

Ceroria you should ask the Devs to put a advertisement on the actual servers, like the stats reset thing. ;D sometimes in life when you get a server you make servernade it takes guts but in the end it might actually taste good :D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
When I first saw this thread I thought you meant make MCSG minecraft version 1.5 xD
But yeah, I would like the old version back

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
What they really need to do is make a separate server from MCSG that is running Minecraft version 1.2.5 and have it be SG: Classic without all the bugs. If everything were completely accurate, I'd never play on regular MCSG again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci