• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back v1.

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
Lmao.. It's been over a year of v2 there's no point in bring back v1 now

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What do you mean by v1? Like MCSG v1? MCGamer v1? Because MCGamer v2 is pretty good aside from the whole dynamic server stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dreamx2

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you mean by v1? Like MCSG v1? MCGamer v1? Because MCGamer v2 is pretty good aside from the whole dynamic server stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I wouldn't say every thing should be v1, but I think that mcsg and possibly the leaderboards should be back to the classics.

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
What's wrong with the dynamic server stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's wrong with the dynamic server stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
An organized server list was just so much more attractive, many people don't like only being able to have a couple of options and it's harder to meetup with people in servers if they're spread all over the place with crazy numbers :c

ThatKawaiiSam

Survivor
Reaction score
An organized server list was just so much more attractive, many people don't like only being able to have a couple of options and it's harder to meetup with people in servers if they're spread all over the place with crazy numbers :c
Trues its not organised, but it could be done really good, if the developers made it so that it wasn't only a xime ID but it that the server could slot in, but also a Game ID, i.e: Xime US124 would go into SG1, and then when then when the game ends, XIME server 321 would go in the slot of SG1

Pretty easy development

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci