• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Quarter Quell Back!!!

Put Quarter Quell back on MCSG

• I don't care but sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChrisZack

Diamond
Reaction score
A long while back MCSG took away my and many other's favorite game mode, Quarter Quell. Back when they took it out, me and some of my friends were dominating the top of the leaderboard. It was an incredibly fun game mode which everyone could play casually. No matter whether you were new to minecraft as a whole or a very experienced player the Quarter Quell community always excepted new players. Everyone knew each other because of the rather "small" community, which made having fun with friends and meeting new people even easier than normal Survival Games. For the people that are looking for a less pvp intensive game mode this is perfect. The game mode came with few, but very few bugs. None of which were game breaking. The two maps that were part of the Quarter Quell game mode were very nicely developed and easy to learn the entire map in just a few games. I understand that keeping Quarter Quell servers up wasn't very profitable because of the smaller community than the other game modes. But back before it was taken down there was about 13 Quarter Quell servers which was unnecessary. Only 3-5 at the most would be sufficient to start Quarter Quell up again. Thank you to anyone that will up vote this and help me get my and many other's favorite game mode back onto MCSG.
2014-07-14_16.48.01.png
2014-07-24_15.23.54.png
2014-09-02_15.19.52.png
2014-09-27_22.47.56.png

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice! You have my vote.
-Potatoe

EDIT: I think maybe making Quarter Quell a mutator thing in MCSG Maker could be a good idea.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd love to see this happen but unfortunately given the state of the network there are more important things to be done, and even those aren't being done

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci