• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring the Old Days Back

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
I was watching an old video made by Blamph. He was playing MCSG on the map Breeze Island. Do you guys remember when Breeze Island came out? Back around Minecraft 1.2.5? Do you remember the old death chat interface? I loved that. Back in MCSGv1. Man, the olden days.

So I have an idea. And please support me on this if you love and miss MCSGv1. The idea is that there be a certain amount of servers dedicated to MCSGv1. While the 1-200 servers are still MCSGv2, we could have like 201 - 250 be MCSGv1 with the MCSGv1 plugin. We could have less servers but you get my point. So please, if you want this to happen, if you want you can leave a like on this post and or share it you can. This is a pretty good idea for the people who have been here a long time. And maybe even for the people who came in MCSGv2, they can see what MCSGv1 was like. So, please take this into consideration. Thank you for reading this and thank you for your time. :)

- XNexer

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCSGv1 no longer exists. The plugin is unusable. I'd rather have the developers work on making what we have better than rewriting an old plugin that's not even that different.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like MCSG staff are trying to make V2 have that V1 kinda feel :p

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
The developers have already stated that the V1 plugin isn't useable at the moment. It has too many bugs, and they'd rather just stick to V2.
(What I heard from a Developer Q/A at least.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci