• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#BringBack1.7

What's best for the server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xPrimrose

Spectator
Reaction score
An honest opinion about 1.8 and MCSG. As you can already tell, 1.8 is really glitchy but has its pros and cons. The rod has gotten a lot better but, the fps lag is real for some players. I honestly think it would be great if the server can be 1.8/1.7 compatible. Most players have a low-end PC and that's why we want 1.7 back. Also, ever since the 1.8 update MCSG has gotten really downhill. Don't get me wrong, I love 1.8 but please do what's best for the server. bugs, glitches, HACKERS, etc. #BringBack1.7 Good Luck! :)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Look further than the surface, try out 1.8 for a few more weeks; you'd be surprised of how many new features it brings. c; (i.e. being able to spectate player POV's, etc.)

This is as typical as any other big update. I'd give it around a couple weeks, then people would get used to it and all of 'this' will lower down by a lot.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
1.8 is not fun when fighting 1.7 players as the 1.7 players have an advantage. Can't stay on 1.7 forever, got to move on at some point.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Look further than the surface, try out 1.8 for a few more weeks; you'd be surprised of how many new features it brings. c; (i.e. being able to spectate player POV's, etc.)

This is as typical as any other big update. I'd give it around a couple weeks, then people would get used to it and all of 'this' will lower down by a lot.
A thread like this has being made like 20 times, and it is always the same answer. "No they are not going back"
Perfectly said :)
Precisely this. We just sent our devs on a rollercoaster ride to make this update and push out fixes, going back is a step in the wrong direction. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci