• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back AS

Status
Not open for further replies.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi players from japan, we're trying to support the launch for the asian mcsg servers , please put your in-game name on the thread so we know you are in this!
Translate: 日本からこんにちはプレーヤーは、私たちはアジアのMCSGサーバー用の立ち上げをサポートしようとしている、スレッド私たちはあなたがこの中で知っている上でゲーム内の名前を入れてください!
Google translate mucks up sometimes so.... idk XD

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all my question from before, how much does each AS server cost per month? And second, I agree with the other users, we have a few staff members on the Orchestra (our own AS based PvP server) and I do believe that these users are qualified for staff positions.
Just because they are staff on Orchestra, that does not make them ideal for the moderator position on MCGamer (As an Admin on the said server, I would know) , we need a solid flow of players to join the AS community, and with that, will come moderator applications. This is why Chad specifically mentioned that he wanted at least 100 active players.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I live in Northern Queensland, Australia, therefore receiving quite a pitiful ping to the Australia servers (in conjunction with my appalling Internet speed). I played on AS numerous times as I received a decent ping, and would value its return :)

Sign me up!
~ ViolentKitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci