• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back AS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
We'd get some donations, but not enough.

We have a few AS moderators, but not near enough to deal with the drama and issues that would be caused.
First of all my question from before, how much does each AS server cost per month? And second, I agree with the other users, we have a few staff members on the Orchestra (our own AS based PvP server) and I do believe that these users are qualified for staff positions.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally think we need someone to tell the people to actually play on AS Servers. Last time when we had AS, many of the Japanese players didn't even play on it since they didn't know about it. :3

Like... a famous YouTuber :D

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I personally think we need someone to tell the people to actually play on AS Servers. Last time when we had AS, many of the Japanese players didn't even play on it since they didn't know about it. :3

Like... a famous YouTuber :D
Sure, we can try to get someone to help us out. Possibly Fireblare ?

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
Well the most famous Japanese MCSG YouTuber was banned.
Maesuke118 has 30k subs but he said he won't be doing MCSG anymore.
:/ Fire do you know Yongiga? If you do maybe you can ask him to help.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's the problem. the quote from quack said that "we need 100 players a day at least to stay alive." we need a 100 PLAYERS,not people who support As from coming back. but still. get me on that thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci