• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing back the old sg plugin.

Should MCSG use the old plugin again?

• Total voters

AstroJumper

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you think mcsg would be better with the old plugin or the current one?

AstroJumper

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you be more specific because our network has lots of plugins :p
The Survival Games plugin. Everything from at deathmatch it saying "now now now president snow doesnt like when tributes run..." To the chest tiering so when you find a diamond or iron armor its a big deal so you might have 2 guys in full iron for a game instead of 15... In my opinion mcsg was at its best in February of 2013. Some of it may be the community but I think that a good gamemode all starts with the plugin. Also when you use the command to make the scoreboard smaller show me the players and spectators I dont need to see what my name is or the date cause that is at the bottom right of my screen (for windows) Lastly take out the maps that no one plays and leave the ones that are played a lot and some of the classics (Breez Island 1, Teweran SG2, survival games 4)

Reaction score
The Survival Games plugin. Everything from at deathmatch it saying "now now now president snow doesnt like when tributes run..." To the chest tiering so when you find a diamond or iron armor its a big deal so you might have 2 guys in full iron for a game instead of 15... In my opinion mcsg was at its best in February of 2013. Some of it may be the community but I think that a good gamemode all starts with the plugin. Also when you use the command to make the scoreboard smaller show me the players and spectators I dont need to see what my name is or the date cause that is at the bottom right of my screen (for windows) Lastly take out the maps that no one plays and leave the ones that are played a lot and some of the classics (Breez Island 1, Teweran SG2, survival games 4)
Sorry to say man but mcsg has changed for he worse, and they aren't going back I'm afraid.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I'd you'd like I can bring it up to a dev for suggestions. We are always open :)

AstroJumper

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd you'd like I can bring it up to a dev for suggestions. We are always open :)
I would really appreciate that... Maybe you guys should put in the plugin for a week and see if the server gets more life in it... Also I would use the old lobby again if I were you guys (the one that is used in the sg map lobby games)

AstroJumper

Platinum
Reaction score
One more thing... Make food more scarce and I know this is probably not an easy fix but try to fix hit registration and make a new anti-cheat... Thanks!

Saeko

Spectator
Reaction score
I loved the old MCSG "Minecraft Survival Games" not MCG "MinecraftGamer"

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
At one point there was an SG Classic...but no one played it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci