• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Team Instinct out of Extinction! (Looking for Builders to Join!)

Kurdie

Spectator
Reaction score
Well basically, Team Instinct was a building group which specialized in making Survival Games maps for the old popular SG server, "McTheFridge".
Since the time that TheFridge has shut down, the Leader of Team Instinct had the idea to start up their own Mini-Game Network server. A few months back, he went along with that plan. However, since then a vast majority of the build team have either quit Minecraft, or are just we are just not able to get a hold of them.

Some of the maps completed for the server were: Oasis, Last Resort, Overgrowth, Factory, and Ethelberga. Some side jobs that they got into was building hubs for Gizzy4gazza (Minecrafter with 500k+ subs) and they had also worked on TBNRFrag's hub (YouTuber with 800k+ Subs)".

We are looking for elite builders to join this group to help construct fantastic builds/maps for the server. Pay will be available ONCE the server is complete and we are launched. However, the builds would not just be limited to the server.
Paid commissions, if offered, would of course be accepted. When the server is launched, pay will be determined to how much I feel you've been helping out and working on maps/builds. If you're helping out lots, we may decide to shoot you over $50. However if you're helping minimally, the most you may get is $10. We are expecting builders to work at least 5 hours/week at a minimum for current builds that are being worked on.

If you're at all interested and want to hear more, just let me know be shooting me a message/replying to this thread. Be sure to let me know a bit about yourself, and try to include some pics/videos of your best builds!

An example of past work by Team Instinct:

Kurdie

Spectator
Reaction score
at least put application or roster rofl
I don't believe in set applications. I feel like applicant should apply with what they feel is important about themselves. Also shows me maturity. "If you're at all interested and want to hear more, just let me know be shooting me a message/replying to this thread. Be sure to let me know a bit about yourself, and try to include some pics/videos of your best builds"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci