• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing the good stuff back to forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
I was just wondering, Can you bring the iron swords, Iron armour, and diamonds back to the forest map please? I liked it when you could actualy get good stuff, Without crafting.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
we asked for the items to be nerfed because it became way too easy to get high tier weapons/armour really early in the games. the way it is now, you have to work hard to get the gear and then sometimes harder to get to a point where you can crafted the items you want. Since map 1 has only 1 crafting table (that i know of, i haven't played there in a while) it is way harder to get the good stuff compared to map 2 where there are at least 4 crafting tables

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok But I mean map 2 has diamonds and chainmail armour, Maybe bring that to forest? And what I know of map 1 has 4 crafting tables (Including the cornicopia)

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
are you looking in cornacopia chests on map 1? thats where they have the highest chance of spawning... pretty sure i've seen chainmail floating around in outer chests too...

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been playing map 1 for ages. Nowadays I raid the corn at the start - Then to every night. Not once in the past FEW WEEKS have I seen chainmail or diamond. Earlier maybe a month ago you could get chainmail in lots of places, Now all there is is: Food, Leather Armour, Stone and wood Axes and swords, Sticks, Iron and gold ingots, Flint, Feathers and flint.

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
Yep, the harder high-tiers things are to find, the more survival it is.

And it prevents to have too much difference between players that stays at the Corn and thoses who dont (having iron is waaaaaaaay sufficient to beat the hell out of someone who only have a stone sword... and even leather, if you need diamond for this go play to Terraria).

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Map 1 has been nerfed so the corn isn't as valuable. Play on map 2 if you want the higher tier stuff. Unfortunately it is impossible to please everyone, hopefully we can eventually find a good equilibrium where things are perfectly balanced.

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
I find the forest map perfectly fine as it is. Leather armor and a stone sword should be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci