• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing the servers down for major updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you again for testing with us! We have to take the servers down for another update with the bugs we discovered today. We will bring them up shortly with some new features and bug fixes. We will let you know here once they are up to date! Thanks for your understanding!

Update 1: US servers are online and active.
Update 2: EU servers are online and active.

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Hopefully this one will fix the pre lobby frame killing game crashing bug.

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
We are fixing the server please be patient. *me* Nooooooooooo *clicks a thousand times*

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
I love playing the game and would like to see the sponsors happening soon and maybe add so specs can spawn mobs like creepers cos it gets annoying waiting for everyone to meet and kill

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Perhaps the specs can have a vote to add things interesting into ten game when it gets boring. Also, You get stuck in holes and can't escape.

colaMmm

Survivor
Reaction score
Perhaps the specs can have a vote to add things interesting into ten game when it gets boring. Also, You get stuck in holes and can't escape.
yea That would be awesome and I got stuck in one of those hole one word annoying!!! and I want more maps

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, 24 slots now available with some unannounced features! Will go in detail tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci