• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Broken Deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
In the deathmatch if you jump onto where there is a fake gate, it's an auto win as long as you get there before others can and you hit the other person once. I have a screenshot of amanfox doing this in a game where I had full iron, diamond sword, and diamond hat. Please try to fix this because this is unfair and removes the point of the sand falling to keep the deathmatches fair.

2012-07-26_13.45.33.png

R

RedSeamonster

I'm pretty sure the deathmatch is being changed again in the new update of MCSG, however this is very interesting.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I had this happen to me once... Lost the game in full iron a diamond sword. I was annoyed as hell.
Wanna know the worst part?
I had about 32 arrows but a spectator friend of his blocked them. The friend sat there and acted as a barrier.

I was going to report this but I forgot. :p

Red_Wagon

Tribute
Reaction score
Sounds good RedseaMonster, and Alex Jurena - the texture pack is faithful 32x32 with some custom things - but those don't matter because you can't see them in the screenie anyways :p (besides the sword - I custom made my own tools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci