• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bronies Unite!

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
yet, shouldnt it really ONLY be for kids? if you are 40 and watching this show, be prepared to be called a pedo >:3
Why should it only be for children? You seem to have followed society's view of Bronies, not made your own. You may not think that is true, but it is. I wish that people like you would learn to be more mature, like we Bronies are. We're able to enjoy a show that is thought to be for young people, and be truthful about it. You, on the other hand, need to learn that Bronies are not creatures without feelings. Finally, what makes the people that watch the show pedophiles? There are NO instances of under-age, explicit content. It's a show that's made to be suitable for children, NOT only for children.
-End of rant-

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
Why should it only be for children? You seem to have followed society's view of Bronies, not made your own. You may not think that is true, but it is. I wish that people like you would learn to be more mature, like we Bronies are. We're able to enjoy a show that is thought to be for young people, and be truthful about it. You, on the other hand, need to learn that Bronies are not creatures without feelings. Finally, what makes the people that watch the show pedophiles? There are NO instances of under-age, explicit content. It's a show that's made to be suitable for children, NOT only for children.
-End of rant-
dude.. even my little sisters think this show is lame, however thats not important. i spoke my mind, and you said i am not thinking for myself, that society has brainwashed me. if you are this fanatical about PONIES, you should stop watching this show. also, you think you are more "mature" than everyone else because you watch colorful little girl ponies?? what is wrong with you, can we get a mod to freeze this forum, i have had enough alerts from this.
-=stop quoting me on this freaking thread now=-

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
dude.. even my little sisters think this show is lame, however thats not important. i spoke my mind, and you said i am not thinking for myself, that society has brainwashed me. if you are this fanatical about PONIES, you should stop watching this show. also, you think you are more "mature" than everyone else because you watch colorful little girl ponies?? what is wrong with you, can we get a mod to freeze this forum, i have had enough alerts from this.
Look, I'm not trying to call you out as an idiot, you have your opinion, and I have mine. I already get enough hate from Youtube comments, and school, and I have no place to speak my mind, with out being insulted further. I'm not single-minded about ponies. I understand where your thoughts come from. Now could we please keep this thread peaceful?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Woops, I just quoted you. Whatcha gonna do?

Anyways man, I felt just like you did BEFORE I watched the show. But in hindsight, the show has now been named a family show, and it targets all types of audiences. But since I'm assuming you've never tried watching it, you wouldn't understand that.

Mang, we don't mean any harm, but people who come in threads bashing us without any reason than: "ouuu it's a show for gurlz" makes no sense. -_-

Just think.. Teenagers, adults, elders, watching this show? Pedo much?
And now, what makes us pedos? And when you answer that, I want you to tell me what a pedo is.

P.S. I'm trying to maintain the thread as far away from flaming as possible, and I think we're good Atm.

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
I felt just like you did BEFORE I watched the show. But in hindsight, the show has now been named a family show, and it targets all types of audiences. But since I'm assuming you've never tried watching it, you wouldn't understand that.

actually, i have watched this show. i have 2 sisters that tried to watch it and i was in the room. i hated it, and they thought it was boring and never watched it again. i'm incredibly sick of pony lovers questioning my intelligence. so, unless you stop quoting me, i'll go get a mod and freeze this thread.

P.S your not doing a good job maintaining this thread from flame

Reaction score
I must say im not a brony myself and probs will never be ; sorry if your offended that im not...
but on another point what is the point of this thread its only going to attract hate from all the people who don't like bronies...
(im not trying to send hate here but neither am I a part of this type of person, I am as you say, Neutral)

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
actually, i have watched this show. i have 2 sisters that tried to watch it and i was in the room. i hated it, and they thought it was boring and never watched it again. i'm incredibly sick of pony lovers questioning my intelligence. so, unless you stop quoting me, i'll go get a mod and freeze this thread.

P.S your not doing a good job maintaining this thread from flame
There is no real need to close the thread, you could just leave, un-watch, and simply not reply to it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci