• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Bruce - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Vitamin D? Wtf? Are you some sort of special spoiled brat? Go get an education instead of protecting and standing for someone you don't even know in real life. And Narwhalll is a heartless dog he gets mad at people that are his 'friends' for killing him and taking some Elo on a block game then kicks them from his clan and treats them like trash. good job standing up for him.
I don't care what you say about Bailey, he will always be my friend. Yes he looses elo and gets in a huff, so what? Have you never gotten angry or annoyed in your life?
btw i wonder what happened to Narwhalll. Did this all become to much for him so he had to call you in?
No, I'm just helping out a friend, I don't think you do that much because you don't have many.

Pr0Tip

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't care what you say about Bailey, he will always be my friend. Yes he looses elo and gets in a huff, so what? Have you never gotten angry or annoyed in your life?

No, I'm just helping out a friend, I don't think you do that much because you don't have many.
Did you know all up narwhall has spent 7 weeks of hes life in mcsg (the life he said he has wrong he was (yoda))

Reaction score

That is possibly the MOST meaningless cliche insult I have ever heard. Honestly i thought we were flaming based on real things like CB. I thought we were above throwing meaningless insults xD. I don't even know who you are, so how would you know anything about my life. At-least know what your talking about when you throw an insult.

Last edited:

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
VGo get an education instead of protecting and standing for someone you don't even know in real life. And Narwhalll is a heartless dog he gets mad at people that are his 'friends' for killing him and taking some Elo on a block game then kicks them from his clan and treats them like trash. good job standing up for him.
Go get an education instead of protecting someone you don't know in real life? Is thay a joke? Tell me exactly what you're implying when you're standing up for this clan and QuietAchiever. Surely you're not that hypocrital that you go out of your way and say what Josh is doing is a waste of time when you're doing the exact same thing.

As for the Tom thing. Yes, I was getting mad at him for taking away some elo, but that wasn't the reason I was angered in the first place. There was another, more important issue that was fuelling my rage that day.

On a side note, Tom was never in the clan. He was on trial, and about to be accepted as well. What I said to you Tom was absolutely unacceptable. You're the one person I will apologize to.
btw i wonder what happened to Narwhalll. Did this all become to much for him so he had to call you in?
As for you, not so much. No, this didn't get hard. I actually went through the effort to stop polluting your thread. But I mean, if you think its getting too much for me, I'll write an essay too. :^D
Did you know all up narwhall has spent 7 weeks of hes life in mcsg (the life he said he has wrong he was (yoda))
Yes!! Correct! Well done, ProTip! You've managed to /stats Narwhalll and/or look at the leaderboards! Very well researched.

You see, MCSG is the only server I played for a very long time. Minecraft is the only game I've ever played. I'm sure if you guys added up your total time played from other games, you'd have a lot more then 7 weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reaction score
Go get an education instead of protecting someone you don't know in real life? Is thay a joke? Tell me exactly what you're implying when you're standing up for this clan and QuietAchiever. Surely you're not that hypocrital that you go out of your way and say what Josh is doing is a waste of time when you're doing the exact same thing.

As for the Tom thing. Yes, I was getting mad at him for taking away some elo, but that wasn't the reason I was angered in the first place. There was another, more important issue that was fuelling my rage that day.

On a side note, Tom was never in the clan. He was on trial, and about to be accepted as well. What I said to you Tom was absolutely unacceptable. You're the one person I will apologize to.

As for you, not so much. No, this didn't get hard. I actually went through the effort to stop polluting your thread. But I mean, if you think its getting too much for me, I'll write an essay too. :^D

Yes!! Correct! Well done, ProTip! You've managed to /stats Narwhalll and/or look at the leaderboards! Very well researched.

You see, MCSG is the only server I played for a very long time. Minecraft is the only game I've ever played. I'm sure if you guys added up your total time played from other games, you'd have a lot more then 7 weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You know your enemy is desperate when they criticize someone spending 10 minutes writing a rant. The fact that that is all you've been able to say to me on this thread really says something.

PS: If you call that an essay you really need to go to school and learn what that word actually means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci