• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Bruce - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantehh

Survivor
Reaction score
Vitamin D? Wtf? Are you some sort of special spoiled brat? Go get an education instead of protecting and standing for someone you don't even know in real life. And Narwhalll is a heartless dog he gets mad at people that are his 'friends' for killing him and taking some Elo on a block game then kicks them from his clan and treats them like trash. good job standing up for him.
ur a heartless dog that blames butterfly clicking when you're really just a randy hacker who thinks he's big
btw i wonder what happened to Narwhalll. Did this all become to much for him so he had to call you in?
upload the losses you cheating mutt, your clan is beyond sh it

Did you know all up narwhall has spent 7 weeks of hes life in mcsg (the life he said he has wrong he was (yoda))
well by the looks of your sentences you've spent 7 weeks outside of your mum's womb

Narwhalll Joshy are these guys even trying to be intimidating? it's actually funny, they're all nerdy ass victims, especially xToxicBlaze the hacking mutt

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well you see Narwhalll, you seem pretty adamant about us not posting wins or losses despite the fact that you told me that you couldn't care less. If you really didn't care you wouldn't be on our thread at all, you would be minding your own business.

[5:49:38 PM] Narwhalll | Nuet | Bailey: couldnt care less if their wasnt a loss on ur pahe

[5:49:40 PM] Narwhalll | Nuet | Bailey: Page*

The fact that you are so eager for us to post a loss against you in which we did:

1. the no Armour challenge
2. the crouch challenge
3. the /kill challenge

Unlike you guys we are not thirsty for every CB win we can get. The fact that you would call us sad for not posting results in a NON-COMPETITIVE clan, see that word, Non-competitive, it's something you should probably try to understand.

Basicly we don't involve ratio because we do this thing called 'having fun', a concept you aren't very familiar with beneath all those layers of sweat. Honestly calling us bad for not constantly sweating and no lifing a block game, and you think that you have the right to call us sad. Its also sad that you would go to the trouble of abusing a clan just because you disliked the last one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what we do you will always try to give us crap for it. First you try to give us crap for trying in CBs, now you try to give us crap for not trying and having fun (which, as previously mentioned, is something you should probably learn to do). Idk what your obsession with us is. But that fact that you do things such as, move me on Apex ts just to show me a video about some kid making a rap about how Trucidation is bad. Trying to get satisfaction out of it, even after trucidation is disbanded. Every day you obsess over a disbanded clan on a block game, I can't speak for everyone, but most people have better things to do with their life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You waste your time flaming our thread so you can attempt to feel good about yourself, pretending to be superior when in reality you are a 15 year old who only knows the life of a block game. You call protip a 12ve to feel bigger, yet in reality you are jealous that he is older than you, and you sure have a lot of trouble accepting that.

[5:53 PM] Narwhalll | Nuet | Bailey: lmao tbh i thought protip lied about his age to make his forum account

LOL! The fact that you would actually log onto the forums to look at these things. You look for anything you can try to use against us and tbh that is sad. You're not special, anyone can talk about anyone flaws. Heck, that's probably how you'll respond to this message, by sharking over it to find something and then pointing it out. Which just proves that you don’t get the message. Same with the little one line response you're probably going to post ‘Thanks Dad’ or ‘Lol Umad’, it once again proves ignorance. You can also try to give me something for the time it took to write this (10 minutes), but i can guarantee you that it is far less time than you've wasted flaming our thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know if you have ever heard the phrase ‘treat others how you wish to be treated’, usually i hold you to that, but I’m not going to waste 3 hours a day sharking for opportunities to flame a thread, nor do i want to hate on someone to try and feel superior, which demonstrates a level of insecurity.

All that this proves is:

1. You care so much about this block game that you will sweat the forums, ready for flame at any opportunity you get.

2. You are jealous of someone who is doing what minecraft is made for, having fun.

3. You seriously have a problem where you're incapable of minding your own business

4. That you really need to grow up and move on with your life
Usually Im the type of people to post these things. I approve.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Well you see Narwhalll, you seem pretty adamant about us not posting wins or losses despite the fact that you told me that you couldn't care less. If you really didn't care you wouldn't be on our thread at all, you would be minding your own business.

[5:49:38 PM] Narwhalll | Nuet | Bailey: couldnt care less if their wasnt a loss on ur pahe

[5:49:40 PM] Narwhalll | Nuet | Bailey: Page*

The fact that you are so eager for us to post a loss against you in which we did:

1. the no Armour challenge
2. the crouch challenge
3. the /kill challenge

Unlike you guys we are not thirsty for every CB win we can get. The fact that you would call us sad for not posting results in a NON-COMPETITIVE clan, see that word, Non-competitive, it's something you should probably try to understand.

Basicly we don't involve ratio because we do this thing called 'having fun', a concept you aren't very familiar with beneath all those layers of sweat. Honestly calling us bad for not constantly sweating and no lifing a block game, and you think that you have the right to call us sad. Its also sad that you would go to the trouble of abusing a clan just because you disliked the last one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what we do you will always try to give us crap for it. First you try to give us crap for trying in CBs, now you try to give us crap for not trying and having fun (which, as previously mentioned, is something you should probably learn to do). Idk what your obsession with us is. But that fact that you do things such as, move me on Apex ts just to show me a video about some kid making a rap about how Trucidation is bad. Trying to get satisfaction out of it, even after trucidation is disbanded. Every day you obsess over a disbanded clan on a block game, I can't speak for everyone, but most people have better things to do with their life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You waste your time flaming our thread so you can attempt to feel good about yourself, pretending to be superior when in reality you are a 15 year old who only knows the life of a block game. You call protip a 12ve to feel bigger, yet in reality you are jealous that he is older than you, and you sure have a lot of trouble accepting that.

[5:53 PM] Narwhalll | Nuet | Bailey: lmao tbh i thought protip lied about his age to make his forum account

LOL! The fact that you would actually log onto the forums to look at these things. You look for anything you can try to use against us and tbh that is sad. You're not special, anyone can talk about anyone flaws. Heck, that's probably how you'll respond to this message, by sharking over it to find something and then pointing it out. Which just proves that you don’t get the message. Same with the little one line response you're probably going to post ‘Thanks Dad’ or ‘Lol Umad’, it once again proves ignorance. You can also try to give me something for the time it took to write this (10 minutes), but i can guarantee you that it is far less time than you've wasted flaming our thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know if you have ever heard the phrase ‘treat others how you wish to be treated’, usually i hold you to that, but I’m not going to waste 3 hours a day sharking for opportunities to flame a thread, nor do i want to hate on someone to try and feel superior, which demonstrates a level of insecurity.

All that this proves is:

1. You care so much about this block game that you will sweat the forums, ready for flame at any opportunity you get.

2. You are jealous of someone who is doing what minecraft is made for, having fun.

3. You seriously have a problem where you're incapable of minding your own business

4. That you really need to grow up and move on with your life
Not bad, cod do batter

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
ur a heartless dog that blames butterfly clicking when you're really just a randy hacker who thinks he's big
upload the losses you cheating mutt, your clan is beyond sh it

well by the looks of your sentences you've spent 7 weeks outside of your mum's womb

Narwhalll Joshy are these guys even trying to be intimidating? it's actually funny, they're all nerdy ass victims, especially xToxicBlaze the hacking mutt
Cool everyone thinks I hack I don't care. And I ain't no rand maybe in this account but sure whatever :) I loved the nice days when everyone was friendly and I didn't have to be this way and neither did anyone else. And you can screen share me anytime I am more then glad to. Also hi I know you're someone from nuet.

P.S it's ToxicBlaze on this account there's no x :D

Alpine

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Alpine
Skype (optional): -
Legacy Stats: 650 wins/2500 games
Current Stats: 50 wins/200 games
Most kills in a game: 13
Strengths (PvP): Rod, Bow.
Weaknesses (PvP): Rod, FNS.
Rate yourself out of 10: 7.5
Past Clans: Troop
Past Bans: None
Why you want to join: I feel like I will be included into this clan.
Are you a fish: Yes, I guess you could say i'm Nemo :)

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Cool everyone thinks I hack I don't care. And I ain't no rand maybe in this account but sure whatever :) I loved the nice days when everyone was friendly and I didn't have to be this way and neither did anyone else. And you can screen share me anytime I am more then glad to. Also hi I know you're someone from nuet.

P.S it's ToxicBlaze on this account there's no x :D
Omfg. If you haven't seen already NUET IS TRYING TO STAY OFF THIS THREAD. Stop bringing us into it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci