• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

bubudu1's MCSG Story

bubudu1

Tribute
Reaction score
Note: I was pretty well known back in beta and v1, but I left awhile ago so you may not know me.

In early Spring of 2012, I was watching Vareide's videos and saw Survival Games 1. I was very excited by this and wanted to be a part of it. I googled servers for Survival Games and saw MCSG. I went on the forums and looked for the ip. The only server I played on was us28 for the very beginning. I would love playing on SG2 and just hiding in trees. Just walking around the outskirts of the map. I almost won a game like that because I teamed with some random guy.

Then I met Eshan Cowen. He was a very good friend of mine for a very long time. He formed a team (not official on forums) called Team Swag. He formed it with two people named Tacklepop and Sharkbait69. We would do -Swag on every server we went on and we had a lot of fun. I became a very good friend of a member named killerkrok39. More on him later. The team ended and only Eshan, Tackle, and Krok still talked to each other. Eshan gave me the nickname Bub from Bububububububub. Tackle gave me Bub in a Tub.

I was still very bad, but I learned chest routes. I started playing with Krok a lot and we had a very good time. I learned how to fight better and dodge attacks better. But I was still laggy. Around August of 2012, I got a new computer. I got 70 wins in that week. I was so shocked at how I did. I learned how to arch on CTF servers and became one with arching. I knew how to run, parkour, and arch very quickly. I was like a Scout just dodging.

Then Eshan started his streams. I was part of a lot of them with a guy named SuperAnimeBoi who was a really fun guy. When Eshan got mod, our little group was so happy. Then he resigned and he kind of stopped playing SG for the time. SuperAnimeBoi, Tacklepop, and I became a great bunch and we had a lot of fun. They would always team on me and I would win. When Eshan came back and got mod back, I met a guy named Creepy_Crawler. He was friends with every staff member it seemed like.

A few weeks later, I saw Eshan streaming the making of Solar Frost. I asked if I could come help, and I became the third biggest builder on that map out of atleast 15. I was behind Eshan and Tacklepop. I built the most used route: the Glacier. It is the big icy room with parkour between the ice hills. Building Solar Frost, I met one of my best friends ever to come out of MCSG: Theoreticallyy.

Theo was awesome. I imagined he was an older kid around 17. I talked to him and I thought a girl was talking. After Solar Frost was done, I became part of Team Nitride. We were probably the best clan at the time. Fighting against ExKing, iFrox, and Slime Army was a very fun time. I even loved it when I killed iFrox in a clan war and he called me a hacker (Was not hacking). I think I became a high mod or admin in Nitride and it was a very fun time.

Theo introduced to Blazemaster who we became friends with. I remember one game with Creeper, Theo, and Blaze, Creepy put a 2000 bounty on me. Blaze immediately tried killing me and Theo killed him to trick me. Theo was trying to get on my good side so he could backstab me. I was kind of thinking he wanted the points because I always give him my points. I was always watching him and he just laughed. Oh my god that laugh. It was the funniest thing ever. It was high and it was like a machine gun. In the end, I managed to kill Theo, and Creepy raged at me. He just lost 2000 points.

As Theo and I became better friends, I asked him if we should make our own clan. We left Nitride and made The Bitten (Not known at all but it did lead to something better). We had 5 members: Theo, Blazemaster561, K2skier, and Aedrift. Theo left for Slime Army and then came back. As I came back from a week off the computer, I saw Theo and xBreak, made Chrome.

Chrome was probably the best clan ever to happen here. I was a Co-Leader with K2. Chrome got it's own server with PvP and shops. I was an admin there and it was very fun. I worked myself up to somewhere in the top 50 at 200. I basically was playing more on the Chrome server than SG after that. I did win around 10 more games though. xB and the members had a falling out and xBreak left Chrome. Theo decided to stay as a single leader, but then Theo left Chrome for Prophecy. Everything went to madness and K2 and I became the Leaders. People didn't want K2 as a leader; they wanted KRaidium, the new Co-Leader. K2 got frustrated at the members and he left. So it was just KR and I at leader. People just got mad and left to follow Theo. Chrome was disbanded.

Theo then left Prophecy to make Java, a failed clan that I didn't join. I said he was clan hopping so I didn't join Java. Then he ignored me till late Summer of 2013. More on that later. I started talking with K2 more and we became better friends. We switched to Hive when v2 came out and started Chrome II which turned into Adobe (They both failed). K2 introduced me to cctlcats (Katt) who I became a very good friend with. She introduced me to MRSPONGEMASTER who I also became a very good friend with.

K2 basically just stopped playing Minecraft and I just disbanded Adobe because it was very boring. We had a group of three. It turned into 5 with the addons of Biorph and dicyy. Biorph I actually met between meeting Creepy and Solar Frost. But I didn't think anything of him. He was playing with a friend of mine called 123theman and Biorph was a 2 winner. Sponge thought he introduced me to Biorph but Biorph went like Bubu! I was shocked that I saw him again. I saw his records and he actually was pretty good. We became very good friends. Then for dicyy, I was just playing Cops and Robbers with Katt, Jordyn (One of Katts' friends), and Sponge. Sponge invited dicyy to play and we hit it off. We became very good friends too.

Eshan was perma-banned from MCSG and I was pretty mad (I didn't hear the whole story till a few months later). Eshan started a server called TSG (The Survivor Games) and it was survival based. I was a moderator and it was fun. That is until, the staff just failed. I was fired by KD for getting proof of him abusing power. Everything just went corrupt and it failed. But one good thing came out of that. I met Aedrift again.

Aedrift was a Sr. Mod there and there wasn't much between us before TSG. We were in clans together but we didn't talk to each other. He did become my "advisor" for a day while I controlled Chrome, but that's about it. He started talking to each other and we became very good friends. Him and Theo were the best 2 friends to come out of MCSG. One early and one later, but it doesn't matter. We did everything together and he just jokily hated me. I would just parkour and shoot him in 1v1s and he would get so pissy.

Later, I tried talking to Theo again. He actually answered me and told me why he ignored me (Not the actual reason as he says recently). He told me he had a meltdown and his friends told me I was a bad person. We hit it off again on Roxbot and I heard the laugh again. I was so happy to hear it again and he told me he hadn't laughed like that in awhile. He then started ignoring me again and I was pretty upset. Less then a week ago I PMed him. He told me he lied about all the reasons he was ignoring me and that's why he was ignoring me. He said he just wanted to talk to other people. I was pretty mad, but he was one of my best friends here.
And that's the end of the story. Now time for the notable people :)
Eshan: You were one of my good friends till you turned into a jerk. Never the less, you helped me branch and become known as MCSG. I thank you for that.

killerkrok39: You were my first true friend here that played with me a lot and taught me how to fight good. Even though you are 3 years younger than me, you taught me a lot. Thank you for learning to fight :)

Tacklepop and SuperAnimeBoi: You guys were the first group that I loved to be a part of. I loved how mad you guys got when I would kill you. We were a good bunch of people and had so much fun. Thanks for the first true friends I've had here :)

Theoretical : You were the awesomest person I've met here. We had the best time here at this server. I taught you how to arch very good and you taught me how to use swords very good. Thanks :)

K2skier: You were a true friend and you always stayed happy. Even though you were kicked out of Chrome by a member revolt, you were still happy. I reunited you with Theo and you were so happy I did that. Thanks for everything :)

MRSPONGEMASTER, cctlcats , Biorph , & dicyy : You guys were the best group I've been a part of. We would do minigames together and just have a great time. We had our own Skype chat even though we weren't in a clan or something like that. Thanks you guys :)

Drift: You were a guy that was so fun to have around and your giggle just made others laugh. We did everything together after TSG and everything was fun with you. Thank you so much :)

Other Awesome Friends: Sharkbait69 , Creepy_Crawler , fushi , KRaidium , Flexvoid, Cat_On_A_Poptart , Hyrulekid , SliceofBread123 , brook1902 , Loci275 , echo_555 , CandyCranium , ShakeSchack , deadzombiesyum , BlazeMaster , oper, Sneeze7, JennoKoala, dognitro8, elephantepigkill, pepsizPower , KellieBreanne, Ultimatemaster6, Coldheart21, griff123, Reven86
PM me if you think you belong here!

Last edited:

cctlcats

Experienced
Reaction score
Naww. ^-^ We had a lot of fun didn't we? I miss playing Minigames and Cops n Robbers with everyone! D:

dognitro8

Survivor
Reaction score
Note: I was pretty well known back in beta and v1, but I left awhile ago so you may not know me.

In early Spring of 2012, I was watching Vareide's videos and saw Survival Games 1. I was very excited by this and wanted to be a part of it. I googled servers for Survival Games and saw MCSG. I went on the forums and looked for the ip. The only server I played on was us28 for the very beginning. I would love playing on SG2 and just hiding in trees. Just walking around the outskirts of the map. I almost won a game like that because I teamed with some random guy.

Then I met Eshan Cowen. He was a very good friend of mine for a very long time. He formed a team (not official on forums) called Team Swag. He formed it with two people named Tacklepop and Sharkbait69. We would do -Swag on every server we went on and we had a lot of fun. I became a very good friend of a member named killerkrok39. More on him later. The team ended and only Eshan, Tackle, and Krok still talked to each other. Eshan gave me the nickname Bub from Bububububububub. Tackle gave me Bub in a Tub.

I was still very bad, but I learned chest routes. I started playing with Krok a lot and we had a very good time. I learned how to fight better and dodge attacks better. But I was still laggy. Around August of 2012, I got a new computer. I got 70 wins in that week. I was so shocked at how I did. I learned how to arch on CTF servers and became one with arching. I knew how to run, parkour, and arch very quickly. I was like a Scout just dodging.

Then Eshan started his streams. I was part of a lot of them with a guy named SuperAnimeBoi who was a really fun guy. When Eshan got mod, our little group was so happy. Then he resigned and he kind of stopped playing SG for the time. SuperAnimeBoi, Tacklepop, and I became a great bunch and we had a lot of fun. They would always team on me and I would win. When Eshan came back and got mod back, I met a guy named Creepy_Crawler. He was friends with every staff member it seemed like.

A few weeks later, I saw Eshan streaming the making of Solar Frost. I asked if I could come help, and I became the third biggest builder on that map out of atleast 15. I was behind Eshan and Tacklepop. I built the most used route: the Glacier. It is the big icy room with parkour between the ice hills. Building Solar Frost, I met one of my best friends ever to come out of MCSG: Theoreticallyy.

Theo was awesome. I imagined he was an older kid around 17. I talked to him and I thought a girl was talking. After Solar Frost was done, I became part of Team Nitride. We were probably the best clan at the time. Fighting against ExKing, iFrox, and Slime Army was a very fun time. I even loved it when I killed iFrox in a clan war and he called me a hacker (Was not hacking). I think I became a high mod or admin in Nitride and it was a very fun time.

Theo introduced to Blazemaster who we became friends with. I remember one game with Creeper, Theo, and Blaze, Creepy put a 2000 bounty on me. Blaze immediately tried killing me and Theo killed him to trick me. Theo was trying to get on my good side so he could backstab me. I was kind of thinking he wanted the points because I always give him my points. I was always watching him and he just laughed. Oh my god that laugh. It was the funniest thing ever. It was high and it was like a machine gun. In the end, I managed to kill Theo, and Creepy raged at me. He just lost 2000 points.

As Theo and I became better friends, I asked him if we should make our own clan. We left Nitride and made The Bitten (Not known at all but it did lead to something better). We had 5 members: Theo, Blazemaster561, K2skier, and Aedrift. Theo left for Slime Army and then came back. As I came back from a week off the computer, I saw Theo and xBreak, made Chrome.

Chrome was probably the best clan ever to happen here. I was a Co-Leader with K2. Chrome got it's own server with PvP and shops. I was an admin there and it was very fun. I worked myself up to somewhere in the top 50 at 200. I basically was playing more on the Chrome server than SG after that. I did win around 10 more games though. xB and the members had a falling out and xBreak left Chrome. Theo decided to stay as a single leader, but then Theo left Chrome for Prophecy. Everything went to madness and K2 and I became the Leaders. People didn't want K2 as a leader; they wanted KRaidium, the new Co-Leader. K2 got frustrated at the members and he left. So it was just KR and I at leader. People just got mad and left to follow Theo. Chrome was disbanded.

Theo then left Prophecy to make Java, a failed clan that I didn't join. I said he was clan hopping so I didn't join Java. Then he ignored me till late Summer of 2013. More on that later. I started talking with K2 more and we became better friends. We switched to Hive when v2 came out and started Chrome II which turned into Adobe (They both failed). K2 introduced me to cctlcats (Katt) who I became a very good friend with. She introduced me to MRSPONGEMASTER who I also became a very good friend with.

K2 basically just stopped playing Minecraft and I just disbanded Adobe because it was very boring. We had a group of three. It turned into 5 with the addons of Biorph and dicyy. Biorph I actually met between meeting Creepy and Solar Frost. But I didn't think anything of him. He was playing with a friend of mine called 123theman and Biorph was a 2 winner. Sponge thought he introduced me to Biorph but Biorph went like Bubu! I was shocked that I saw him again. I saw his records and he actually was pretty good. We became very good friends. Then for dicyy, I was just playing Cops and Robbers with Katt, Jordyn (One of Katts' friends), and Sponge. Sponge invited dicyy to play and we hit it off. We became very good friends too.

Eshan was perma-banned from MCSG and I was pretty mad (I didn't hear the whole story till a few months later). Eshan started a server called TSG (The Survivor Games) and it was survival based. I was a moderator and it was fun. That is until, the staff just failed. I was fired by KD for getting proof of him abusing power. Everything just went corrupt and it failed. But one good thing came out of that. I met Aedrift again.

Aedrift was a Sr. Mod there and there wasn't much between us before TSG. We were in clans together but we didn't talk to each other. He did become my "advisor" for a day while I controlled Chrome, but that's about it. He started talking to each other and we became very good friends. Him and Theo were the best 2 friends to come out of MCSG. One early and one later, but it doesn't matter. We did everything together and he just jokily hated me. I would just parkour and shoot him in 1v1s and he would get so pissy.

Later, I tried talking to Theo again. He actually answered me and told me why he ignored me (Not the actual reason as he says recently). He told me he had a meltdown and his friends told me I was a bad person. We hit it off again on Roxbot and I heard the laugh again. I was so happy to hear it again and he told me he hadn't laughed like that in awhile. He then started ignoring me again and I was pretty upset. Less then a week ago I PMed him. He told me he lied about all the reasons he was ignoring me and that's why he was ignoring me. He said he just wanted to talk to other people. I was pretty mad, but he was one of my best friends here.
And that's the end of the story. Now time for the notable people :)
Eshan: You were one of my good friends till you turned into a jerk. Never the less, you helped me branch and become known as MCSG. I thank you for that.

killerkrok39: You were my first true friend here that played with me a lot and taught me how to fight good. Even though you are 3 years younger than me, you taught me a lot. Thank you for learning to fight :)

Tacklepop and SuperAnimeBoi: You guys were the first group that I loved to be a part of. I loved how mad you guys got when I would kill you. We were a good bunch of people and had so much fun. Thanks for the first true friends I've had here :)

Theoretical : You were the awesomest person I've met here. We had the best time here at this server. I taught you how to arch very good and you taught me how to use swords very good. Thanks :)

K2skier: You were a true friend and you always stayed happy. Even though you were kicked out of Chrome by a member revolt, you were still happy. I reunited you with Theo and you were so happy I did that. Thanks for everything :)

MRSPONGEMASTER, cctlcats , Biorph , & dicyy : You guys were the best group I've been a part of. We would do minigames together and just have a great time. We had our own Skype chat even though we weren't in a clan or something like that. Thanks you guys :)

Drift: You were a guy that was so fun to have around and your giggle just made others laugh. We did everything together after TSG and everything was fun with you. Thank you so much :)

Other Awesome Friends: Sharkbait69 , Creepy_Crawler , fushi , KRaidium , Flexvoid, Cat_On_A_Poptart , Hyrulekid , SliceofBread123 , brook1902 , Loci275 , echo_555 , CandyCranium , ShakeSchack , deadzombiesyum , BlazeMaster , oper, Sneeze7, JennoKoala, dognitro8, elephantepigkill, pepsizPower , KellieBreanne, Ultimatemaster6, Coldheart21, griff123
PM me if you think you belong here!
I ledt MCSG as well

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
No mention? Glitch rite? nah g. its k. VIP soonish though? maybeh?

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
You had to point out that you didn't hack?? That's wierd >.> I'm on to you!! >:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci