• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bug - Bounty lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
So my friend is quitting MCSG, it sucks, he was great. His username is GearZX. So he was giving out his bounty to friends and he gave me 500 once, and 500 another time. He has given out 1500 points already, 1000 to me and 500 to my other friend, Cake9000. All three times, it did not distribute the bounty, as he set it on a friend, and I killed him. Please, when will I receive my 1000 lost bounty points and when will my other friend, Cake9000, receive his? Thanks.

Gear

Spectator
Reaction score
As he said, it was a bug, but don't forget to mention that I set the score on one of our friends when deathmatch nearly starts. One time I set a bounty on Disruptor, They are teleported to deathmatch, They take out last guy and Cake9000 kills him, Cake gets 0 bounty from me. The two other times, I gave one of my friends the bounty, someone kills him BEFORE deathmatch this time since we thought it was because we had to kill them before the deathmatch, same thing happened, 0 bounty, and another time i gave 500 to my other friend awh705 i believe and he got none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci