• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bug Fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I had to reload and interrupt your games to fix several major bugs with invisibility. Most notably when joining a game all players would appear invisible! And another bug where the timers would stop working preventing the game from starting or ending.

This has been corrected, and I apologize for the interruption of service.

Once again if you notice any bugs during our beta testing, please report it here.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/report-bugs.4/

Kenneth

Spectator
Reaction score
Eh, whats one game. It's beta for a reason. Thanks for fixing the bugs.

Captain_Roxas

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeh I was on when u took them down momentarily and well do what you have to do to make it even better than it already is ;)

TJPancakes

Spectator
Reaction score
Why are 5 of the 12 servers reserved for testing? and 4 more are offline?

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
Why are 5 of the 12 servers reserved for testing? and 4 more are offline?
All of the servers are for testing. I think you're getting mixed up with reserved slots. I believe all of the US servers have 2 slots reserved for admins.

TJPancakes

Spectator
Reaction score
All of the servers are for testing. I think you're getting mixed up with reserved slots. I believe all of the US servers have 2 slots reserved for admins.
So today only 22 people can be on a server at a time? plus, 7, 8 and 9 are offline. And 4 says it has 2 people are in it, but when i try to join, it says there are 0:00 minutes remaining and 11 says it has 0 players, but it says 0:00 minutes are remaining.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TJPancakes We checked the server once I got up to find java had crashed on those servers. As for the slots, we are reserving 2 for ops to join in and check things out. This weekend, we will change it to 24 again.

TJPancakes

Spectator
Reaction score
TJPancakes We checked the server once I got up to find java had crashed on those servers. As for the slots, we are reserving 2 for ops to join in and check things out. This weekend, we will change it to 24 again.
Thanks, I was worrying for a minute there it was my game that was bugging. Relieved i don't have to reinstall minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci