• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build team banners?

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think banners should be for everyone. Banners are something not to be heavily used, but to make clan staff stick out and be noticed, we HAD to have a banner for it. For build team members, they have Map-maker, so they already stand out.

In my personal opinion, this idea is not worth implementing.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
idk, I feel like this is kind of unnecessary

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kinda pointless imo
VIP would want one aswell... 'Youtube' banner

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Nice idea Vanth. I agree. :D

Why not? They have like "Invictus build team" (example) rank on Teamspeak. Why then they shouldn't have it on the forums as well?
That's the Teamspeak where there are builder chats where you need the rank to join some channels. Map maker is enough. If you want to show your build team pride it can go in your signature. These banners are made to smooth the flow of the forums so people know whos mod (Worded weird, I know). That being said, I think the Mod Buddy one is completely unnecessary as that's something that can just stay within staff. If people want there own pointless perks like what was suggested, then I don't think staff should have pointless ones. You can't defend the addition of the Mod Buddy banner, so it can't be part if the reason why you don't think this should be implemented @mods.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
That's the Teamspeak where there are builder chats where you need the rank to join some channels. Map maker is enough. If you want to show your build team pride it can go in your signature. These banners are made to smooth the flow of the forums so people know whos mod (Worded weird, I know). That being said, I think the Mod Buddy one is completely unnecessary as that's something that can just stay within staff. If people want there own pointless perks like what was suggested, then I don't think staff should have pointless ones. You can't defend the addition of the Mod Buddy banner, so it can't be part if the reason why you don't think this should be implemented @mods.
The mod buddy banner was originally made to show the community who was more knowledgable (as you had to pass a quiz to become one) and and someone who is seen as a sort of role model (if I recall correctly, I really can't remember what they said), but this hasn't been too much help as practically none of the community knows what the mod buddy program is. So, as nice as it is to have a mod buddy banner and rank on Teamspeak, it's not really necessary or a big help to community members.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea what the people that are saying they have map maker that will do don't get is the official build teams are not just any old build team they are the teams that have gone above and beyond for MCGamer to the point where they dedicate most of there time to making the things on this server nice to play on and see. and what you dont get is not all members of those teams have map maker as only max of 4 can be given. another thing about these teams is there not people that made one sg map and got map maker they are people that work day and night to bring maps, hubs, lobby and anything else this server needs to make it an enjoyable place to be and a lot of people i have spoken to believe for the amount of time these teams dedicate to MCG in a way its just as much as mods do and before people jump down my neck about that remember that ik exactly what the staff go though and ik exactly what the build teams go though and believe me the stress and work is near the same its just our work goes largely unnoticed in a manner of speaking.( sorry for the bad grammar you guys know me and typing )

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea what the people that are saying they have map maker that will do don't get is the official build teams are not just any old build team they are the teams that have gone above and beyond for MCGamer to the point where they dedicate most of there time to making the things on this server nice to play on and see. and what you dont get is not all members of those teams have map maker as only max of 4 can be given. another thing about these teams is there not people that made one sg map and got map maker they are people that work day and night to bring maps, hubs, lobby and anything else this server needs to make it an enjoyable place to be and a lot of people i have spoken to believe for the amount of time these teams dedicate to MCG in a way its just as much as mods do and before people jump down my neck about that remember that ik exactly what the staff go though and ik exactly what the build teams go though and believe me the stress and work is near the same its just our work goes largely unnoticed in a manner of speaking.( sorry for the bad grammar you guys know me and typing )
^ ^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci