• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build Team Recruiting For TeamQuartzMasters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
We are needing someone who can host a server for us, so we may allow members in the build team to build the maps. If you can host one, have the plugins WorldEdit, and Multiworld, and whitelist these usernames: was227, SKM2012, NovaGator, and LORD_CaHK
If you would like to join the build team, send an application with your minecraft name, building skill, and maturity. We will make a conversation with you, if we accept or deny your application. Thank you, and help us build great maps!

Octilleery

Platinum
Reaction score
Username: Octilleery
Maturity: 7
Building skill: I think I am a decent builder and I don't have a specific style if you tell me a idea to build and style I will try my best to make it

Reaction score
Username: Octilleery
Maturity: 7
Building skill: I think I am a decent builder and I don't have a specific style if you tell me a idea to build and style I will try my best to make it
Accepted, but trial required. If you can host the server, you may automatically be accepted.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
If I was to buy a server for you, what location would you want it in, and how many slots?

SpazDog1

Tribute
Reaction score
Username: SpazDog1
Maturity: 13 ( I assume you mean age)
Building skill. Im good with large builds. can do any theme.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
If you would like to set up your own server then use this website: http://portforward.com
It's quite easy actually, i am able to set up a bukkit server, but looking for people to host a 24/7 server on their own time would be hard.

Octilleery

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't hos a server sadly but when can i take the trial

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci