• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build Team Survival Games Map

Linkanon

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft username: Linkanon
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a builder r u?: 7
What are your specialties when it comes to buildings?: I am pretty good with redstone/pistons, so I could do a few traps, but not so much with redstone repeaters, but I can also build very fast and I could build one of the 1 sections very fast.
How Do you think you could contribute to this build tem?: I could definitely build one of the sections, as I said in the previous question. I can build very fast, so I think I would be a very good builder.
Do you Have a MIC (MANDITORY): Yes.
Do you have skype or teamspeak, If so which one or both?: Yes, Skype.
Why do u think you should be on this build team?: Map Builder.
Pictures of some things you have built: Attatched.

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft username: toxicinator

On a scale of 1-10 how good of a builder r u?: I'm not going to be all bias and say im brilliant, but 7.5? I have been ranked up on creative servers before.

What are your specialities when it comes to buildings?: I don't give up easily when hand-building. I am Great at redstone and puzzles and I can use worldedit with ease.

How Do you think you could contribute to this build tem?: large terraforms if given the right stuff, hand built buildings, hills etc and most importantly, redstone puzzles/parkour.

Do you Have a MIC (MANDITORY): Yes, Turtle beach X12

Do you have skype or teamspeak, If so which one or both?: Skype.

Why do u think you should be on this build team?: I have looked upon joining build teams for a while and none seem as organized as you guys, I was planning to make a survival games based on the one from the book using my redstone capabilities but then after I saw this I wondered why should there be 2 good maps if you could just combine the idea's of both and have an all-round awesome map.

Pictures of some things you have built:
Compact out-of-sight redstone.
Single tick lava or water dispenser (thin)
Redstone set-up for a survival games I made (equally separated platforms + timer)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft username:iMightTroll (Stop declining me cause of my name It hurts my feelings :( )
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a builder r u?: 9 - 10
What are your specialties when it comes to buildings?: World edit and traps
How Do you think you could contribute to this build tem?: I can make alot of GREAT traps
Do you Have a MIC (MANDITORY):Yes
Do you have skype or teamspeak, If so which one or both?:Yessir (both)
Why do u think you should be on this build team?:Becuase I can contribute to the team By help building :D
Pictures of some things you have built: To lazy SORRY

L

Lululioness

Minecraft username: Lululioness
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a builder r u?: 10!
What are your specialties when it comes to buildings?: Symmetry, use of blocks, modern houses and biomes.
How Do you think you could contribute to this build team?: I would build....... epic stuff.
Do you Have a MIC (MANDITORY): Yes.
Do you have skype or teamspeak, If so which one or both?: I have skype but I could easily download TS if you want me to.
Why do u think you should be on this build team?: Because I am a good builder.
Pictures of some things you have built:
http://imgur.com/aYCqS,wyQL6,xREb5,rwP7Z,QStPx

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a builder r u?: ehm i think i am a 8
What are your specialties when it comes to buildings?: Nature and biomes/ Castles.
How Do you think you could contribute to this build tem?: Well i think i have already experience with building maps look at link .
Do you Have a MIC (MANDITORY): Yes i have i also have skype,teamspeak
Do you have skype or teamspeak, If so which one or both?: both
Why do u think you should be on this build team?: I have alot of experience with building maps
Pictures of some things you have built: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/desert-map.3086/
I was leader of this map i build

Galafrix

Spectator
Reaction score
[desert theme and the map from huger games book 2... Idea worth a glance]

APPLICATION:
Minecraft username: awesome_man101 (cheesy name i know)
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a builder r u?: 6/7
What are your specialties when it comes to buildings?: Castles, ruins, things that merge in with the scenery. I also understand redstone and have come up with a few pretty cool redstone traps. (some detectable some not)
How Do you think you could contribute to this build team?: Good to work with, will build what needs building and will be respectful (and a good team member)
Do you Have a MIC (MANDITORY): Yes, on my laptop.
Do you have skype or teamspeak, If so which one or both?: I have skype.
Why do u think you should be on this build team?: Because i feel that i will contribute greatly in significant ways, i also love the idea!
Pictures of some things you have built: (see uploaded files)

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci