• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Build Team] Team Galactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

axelr8

Spectator
Reaction score
Builder [OPEN]
Name: alex
Put an X according to your building opinion:
If 'Never' write any exceptions next to it (e.g. using netherrack in fireplaces)
Does it look good to:
Use glowstone: Always [ ] Mostly [ ] Sometimes [x ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use wool: Always [ ] Mostly [x ] Sometimes [ ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use Netherbrick/fence/stairs: Always [ ] Mostly [ ] Sometimes [ x] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use the same material for large areas of a build: Always [ ] Mostly [x ] Sometimes [ ] Rarely [ ]
Never [ ]
Use Ore blocks (Emerald, Diamond, Iron and Gold): Always [ ] Mostly [ x] Sometimes [ ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use Mineral Blocks (Coal block, Redstone block, Lapis Block): Always [ ] Mostly [ ] Sometimes [x ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use Glass blocks instead of glass panes: Always [ ] Mostly [ x] Sometimes [ ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Stick to an interior/wall pattern instead of breaking from it: Always [ x] Mostly [ ] Sometimes [ ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use spruce wood instead of oak wood (in buildings): Always [ ] Mostly [x ] Sometimes [ ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use netherrack: Always [ ] Mostly [ ] Sometimes [x ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]
Use cobblestone: Always [ ] Mostly [ x] Sometimes [ ] Rarely [ ] Never [ ]

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Hai krunchy good luck with your team :)

FinnB

Tribute
Reaction score
Redstoner [OPEN]
Time Zone: Changing, but soon (4 months) it will be that of EST. Currently it is China Time.
Whats your favourite type of Redstone Work: Traps and Command blocks. but I can do other Redstone.
What Devices or techniques would you use for a 3x3 Piston Door? I don't know, I can make a normal 3x3 piston door, but what do you mean?
Post a Picture or Video Of Your Work: 1: A spawner and time setting system for an adventure map I did. 2: A timed lava and teleport contraption. 3: Hard to explain, but it is helpful. 4: A compact data system without the data. I could use this in an elevator though. 5: More spawners.
Are You In Another Build Team: Kinda. I'm trying to start a build team, but it isn't happening at the moment.
Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 8.31.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 8.30.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 8.29.01 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 8.27.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 8.30.48 AM.png

Why do you want to be in Team Galactic: Because It looks cool and organized, and it is something I would like to do.

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
Terraformer [OPEN]
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Which of these do you prefer to Terraform with: World Edit or VoxelSniper : world edit
Whats you favourite biome to Terraform : Mountains, cliffs, and hills
Describe your previous Terraforming experiences: I practive terraforming for about 2-3 years
Post a Picture or Video Of Your Work:

Are You In Another Build Team: No
Why Do You Want To Be In Team Gallactic: I want to join this team because, I think I can improve the maps and help a ton. I noticed there is no terraformers.

Cazmax

Platinum
Reaction score
Terraformer [OPEN]
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Which of these do you prefer to Terraform with: World Edit or VoxelSniper : world edit
Whats you favourite biome to Terraform : Mountains, cliffs, and hills
Describe your previous Terraforming experiences: I practive terraforming for about 2-3 years
Post a Picture or Video Of Your Work:

Are You In Another Build Team: No
Why Do You Want To Be In Team Gallactic: I want to join this team because, I think I can improve the maps and help a ton. I noticed there is no terraformers.
Accepted for trial. You will be contacted via skype for details.

Cazmax

Platinum
Reaction score
Could building animals count as terraforming?
It counts as a builder, not a terraformer. However, the animals would have to be ones that aren't in the game (as building the models from the game is basically pixel art)
Also, we're currently on a small hiatus whilst I'm not in London, feel free to post an application th0ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci