• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Builder VS Builder- MCSG Building Tournament

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello guys, Lupus here!
I am here to announce a new tournament I will be holding for you guys to compete in.

The idea
The idea of the tournament is that members of MCSG compete against each others in teams of two people in different kinds of building contests, and those who are not competing votes for their favorite build that they think deserves to win. The team that gets the most votes wins the round. The last two teams gets to compete against each other. The winning team will split up, and the two members of the team will be competing against each other in a final battle. The person to get the most votes in the final wins the whole tournament, and will help me pick new contestants/teams and themes for the next tournament.

How do you join?
Everyone is free to join. If you are interested in participating, you will have to answer some questions in an application form (copy and paste). The best applications will get accepted. If your applications gets accepted, then you will participate in the tournament. As soon as there are enough contestants I will make a thread showing the entries of everyone (one pair at the time).
The rounds
The tournament consists of three rounds and a final. In the first round, there are 4 teams of 2 competing against each other in build battles with special themes such as building houses, organics etc. Then there's the second round where 2 pairs compete, and then finally there is 1 pair of finalist competing in the last round (schedule down below).

Schedule
First round- 4 teams- 1 team VS 1 other team- 2 winning teams
Second round- 2 teams- 1 team VS 1 other team - 2 winning teams
Third round/Final- The winning team split up and the members compete against each other 1 VS 1- the winner is the winner of the whole BvB
Prize
The prize is honour, and the title as the winner of the Builder VS Builder contest.

Application form
Fill in this application if you're interested in participating!
IGN:
Building skills from 1-10:
Terraforming skills from 1-10 (WE/VS):
Time Zone GMT:
Why you would like to join:
Are you a member of a build team (if so, which one?):
Got any questions? Feel free to ask me here.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: duckluv321
Building skills from 1-10: 7 or 8
Terraforming skills from 1-10 (WE/VS): 3 maybe 4
Time Zone GMT: CST
Why you would like to join: Because I enjoy building and this seems really fun. Also, max is cool xP
Are you a member of a build team (if so, which one?): RedForest and Trident, also applying for Team Elite

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Eshancowee
Building skills from 1-10: 5~7
Terraforming skills from 1-10 (WE/VS): 8~9 I'm a HAND terraformer.
Time Zone GMT: GMT +0
Why you would like to join: So I cn lose
Are you a member of a build team (if so, which one?): Ex-Team Elite, Er, Technically Team Nitride but it's not proper, MAY be joining T.V. soon

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: duckluv321
Building skills from 1-10: 7 or 8
Terraforming skills from 1-10 (WE/VS): 3 maybe 4
Why you would like to join: Because I enjoy building and this seems really fun. Also, max is cool xP
Are you a member of a build team (if so, which one?): RedForest and Trident, also applying for Team Elite
Sorry for the double post, CAN ME AND DUCK WORK TOGETHER!? <3 She's a builder I'm a terraformer!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: KRaidium
Building skills from 1-10: 6/7
Terraforming skills from 1-10 (WE/VS): 8
Time Zone GMT: GMT
Why you would like to join: Sounds fun.
Are you a member of a build team (if so, which one?): Team Elite

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, CAN ME AND DUCK WORK TOGETHER!? <3 She's a builder I'm a terraformer!
You know what? Working in teams is a much better idea, actually. I might change some things...

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea of teams, to be honest. D:

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Chezerony
Building skills from 1-10: 69 5-7
Terraforming skills from 1-10 (WE/VS): 3
Why you would like to join: sounds like it will be fun, and I haven't really done anything minecraft for a while (so much dota 2)
Are you a member of a build team (if so, which one?): Team Trident

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: uygkuh
Building skills: 7/8
Terraforming skills: 3
Timezone GMT +7 i think
Are you a member of a build team: yesh i am apart of Team elite and FyreUK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics