• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Builders needed for Khmunrah

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey everybody Its got to the stage where i need a bit of extra help with my MCSG map so i am looking for builders and testers. Here is a link to our posts. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-great-pyramid.4029/page-8#post-62282

Requirements: BUILDERS: Picturesor vid of previous builds, skype or teamspeak,
TESTERS : Tell me why you would like to test out the map and would you could bring the map as in ideas.

Pm me of you would like to apply

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign: Cbeeston1
Time Zone: NZDT. New Zealand Daylight Time.
Builds:
I only have one but I helped made it for a server called Swagcraft who runs Hunger Games maps. At the moment I am helping to build another map.

Any more info PM me on this forum.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also we need a redstone expert we have a 4x4 piston dor that is horribly broken lol, If your good at redstone pm .

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
To people who want to TEST the server (like running around looking for something that doesnt look right and fixing it and filling in 2x1 holes), you can PM me, I will notify joshkey and send the ip for the server

Server will normally be up from 6am to 4pm Chicago time and from 1pm to 8pm English time

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
we are online now if you would like to help out please pm me now :)

solriant

Spectator
Reaction score
hey josh i am building a arena to show you right now i am freinds with cbeeston1 please save me a spot i would really like to help!

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
To people who want to TEST the server (like running around looking for something that doesnt look right and fixing it and filling in 2x1 holes), you can PM me, I will notify joshkey and send the ip for the server

Server will normally be up from 6am to 4pm Chicago time and from 1pm to 8pm English time
That means if you are from New Zealand that means! 12am to 7am

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi eryone we have got a few more workers on Kharmounrah in the last few weeks but we are still locking for help.
We need people who are good and terraforming and redstone. If you think you are good at one of these pm me with a pic of what work youve done, we need you.

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
Totally not a bump

Anyway we need more testers, ill wait till we finish map and ill send all testers the ip so we all can play at once :p

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys the maps nearly done but i thought i would bump this because we still need builders to help. If u want to help cantact me or teije thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci