• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

Remember to use the edit button next time bub :,)
I had replied to the thread before realizing i'd multi posted, I know the rules :)

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
Wrong type of boosting honey, when we talk about boosting in this thread it is referring to Win boosting. Meaning when people get people to help them win games every game.
Boosting someone with a rod/fist/anything is allowed. :)
If you have any more questions feel free to send me a dm ! :)
OOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhh.........
Im sorry, I haven't heard that term in ages xD
Thankyou for the reply tho.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Great thread! I think in Society today, bullying has been restricted. It isn't a MASSIVE problem at the moment, but I feel it is always great to spread awareness. Good job.

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the whole purpose of this thread. I enjoy the content and fully love to endorse myself with new information regarding bullying.

I have been seeing some comments talking about how bullying is not a huge problem or stating society has blocked the issue of bullying and I find that a little bias. I am finding it a bias assumption because of the fact that bullying can be more of a widespread practice depending on the city and state of a normal student or adult.

For me personally living in the state of California I am finding a lot of bullying happening, my society in general has become so numb to the subject of bullying to the extent that people are bullying without the realization that they are hurting another person, which some people need to point out.

I take bullying as something like, well your basic, irrelevant, and I don't need you in my life situation. I don't let them get to me and learn that you do you!

Be yourself!

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the whole purpose of this thread. I enjoy the content and fully love to endorse myself with new information regarding bullying.

I have been seeing some comments talking about how bullying is not a huge problem or stating society has blocked the issue of bullying and I find that a little bias. I am finding it a bias assumption because of the fact that bullying can be more of a widespread practice depending on the city and state of a normal student or adult.

For me personally living in the state of California I am finding a lot of bullying happening, my society in general has become so numb to the subject of bullying to the extent that people are bullying without the realization that they are hurting another person, which some people need to point out.

I take bullying as something like, well your basic, irrelevant, and I don't need you in my life situation. I don't let them get to me and learn that you do you!

Be yourself!
Amazing reply, thank you! :)
I made this thread at like 1:30am this morning because I was so overwhelmed with the amount of bullying I was seeing around AU, unfortunately people are still reading this thread, agreeing with me and still harassing other people. Silly silly :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci