• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Burning Snow [SG MAP] 10% Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugatti189

Diamond
Reaction score
Story: A Once Beautiful Snow Kingdom has been torn down by a evil force in a great war.

SCREENSHOTS
Spawn:

MORE COMING SOON

Last edited:
M

MattGlowstone

Bugatti189 Can i help build this map i am good at terraforming and just building

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Ooh... nice idea.... looking forward to seeing how this turns out. When getting screenshots, try and see if you can use shaders as they will improve the overall quality. :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think this map will stand a chance against other maps. Why? Well, have a look at the theme of it. It's one of the most overused themes there are.

Anyway, good luck.

Bugatti189

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think this map will stand a chance against other maps. Why? Well, have a look at the theme of it. It's one of the most overused themes there are.

Anyway, good luck.
Thank u for the input I haven't worked on it recently and I might try again

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bugatti...we were good friends back in Ascendency...but don't take any offense as to what I'm about to say.
Let's start off with this. Ever since Wyverns Wake was taken off, we've been having WAY too many maps with different types of biomes in it. It's honestly getting out of hand, and should be known that no map with the theme will probably get accepted.

Now about the build. Cornucopia is too basic. I don't know what I would add to it, but it's too basic and this is where your creativity needs to come in and kick some butt!

For my final point, you see those slabs you have around corn? Yea, not a good idea. This makes it look weird and abnormal. I suggest just taking them out and making the tributes jump over those blocks!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
About the title... Instead of Burning Snow, I would consider "Fire and Ice". Game of Thrones, lol. In a way it could seem fitting. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci