• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Buycraft now live! New information about accounts.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello MCSG'ers! We are happy to announce that we moved away from our old confusing upgrade system to use a service called BuyCraft! I am sure everyone is familiar with this as other popular communities use this system as well. With this system, your ranks are now upgraded almost instantly after completing your purchase compared to our old way taking 10-30 minutes (in rare cases, 24 hours). Also we changed up the ranks to include lifetime accounts as requested from our members. To visit our store url, click on the upgrades page or here is the direct URL:

http://shop.mcgamer.net/

We can now accept more payment methods including PaySafeCard's (via Paymentwall) and bitcoins (via coinbase)! Google Wallet will be coming soon after the account gets approved.

The past forum orders are now considered legacy accounts and still have the same perks and time for when you purchased it (not the new buycraft perks). If you purchased a new BuyCraft account upgrade while having an active legacy account, or have any questions/concerns with your past upgrade or want to talk to our support regarding this, please email:

[email protected] ([email protected] will go to the same place)

Posting questions on the forums about your upgrade will most likely go unanswered or be pointed to that email as our mods are not trained and/or don't have information on your account to answer those questions.

Please note: any orders placed through BuyCraft, in-game ranks are automatic but forum accounts need to be manually upgraded! This is temporary and will be automated hopefully by the end of the week. Email us if your forum account hasn't been upgraded after a week.

Can you still gift donor?
Yes, all you need to do is type in the minecraft username via the order. So when it asks you to enter your MC username, put in your friends account. If you just upgraded your account and it's not allowing you to change the username, use another browser/computer or delete your cookies (not the chocolate chip kind).

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
chad like this plz I apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for cooling or ventilation.

:]

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Chad only loves me, and will only like my posts. It's been that way since April 2012...

Chad we forgot to celebrate our one year anniversary. :c

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad, don't like this post and I will find a bowl of cheetos then eat them.

Edit: I hate cheetos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci