• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Buying new Graphic card

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's pretty good, not the top of the line though.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I am not searching for the best one. As I said I am searching for a cheap one, that will work good with Minecraft and SimCity.

Will this one work with them? :3

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am not searching for the best one. As I said I am searching for a cheap one, that will work good with Minecraft and SimCity.

Will this one work with them? :3
Depends, want a ThatOneTomahawk 3 monitor, 300 FPS amazing super computer?

Or just an average one?

I'm no tech expert, but that should get you around 100 FPS in minecraft-ish and should be able to play sims.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I want an average one. And cheap. :p

I just need it, because I want to play and have a smooth gameplay on SimCity (not sims) and Minecraft.

Now, I have Intel G31/33 Expression Chipset Family and Minecraft lags a lot, and computer doesn't allow me to run SimCity.

So, if this one is good (http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-430/specifications) I will buy it.

Or anyother good and cheap one that will work with both games?

Thanks for help darkai202 anyway :D

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I want an average one. And cheap. :p

I just need it, because I want to play and have a smooth gameplay on SimCity (not sims) and Minecraft.

Now, I have Intel G31/33 Expression Chipset Family and Minecraft lags a lot, and computer doesn't allow me to run SimCity.

So, if this one is good (http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-430/specifications) I will buy it.

Or anyother good and cheap one that will work with both games?

Thanks for help darkai202 anyway :D
Ill look around for you, also buying online is about 20% cheaper.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Intel Chipset Family? Ew, those are terrible, my brother has it. It's disgusting, thank god you're getting a new one.

Anyway, are you getting it for a laptop or desktop?

Because I have a GTX 500 in a laptop that seems to run everything fine.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wish I could help you, but I know nothing about computer building.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Neither do I. But you can practically tell which ones are better then others.
No, I know literally nothing. I dont experiment at all. I only have the computer stuff my dad put on our desktop. But it runs decently seeing as my dad works with computers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci