• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye all, Enjoy yourselves (Goodbye Thread from Faxulous)

Fax

Career
Reaction score
Hello all,

Yes the time has come. I'm going to stop playing on MCSG, Minecraft, League of Legends and basically stop talking to everyone who I have met through MCSG.
(Please note, dates are very much a guess and could be wrong by a month or two)
April/May 2012
I found MCSG in early beta when I played on my Laptop that got 5 FPS max. Despite this handicap, I still thoroughly enjoyed playing. I found the lobbies annoying and didn't understand the system so I only played maybe 10 games before I came across someone with a RED name?!?! This guys name was hunter something and he told me all about moderating. I applied and after waiting a few weeks my application was accepted by Favorlock. However, I still had to have an interview on something called teamspeak. I was very self conscious and lacked the audacity to actually even speak in the interview so Karoleigh (my interviewer) allowed me to type which as you can imagine gave me a great advantage. An interesting fact to know is that Anster360 was being interviewed at the same time as me.

Summer 2012
I got accepted and automatically joined a channel and spoke to someone called Eshan. He was there with a few buddies of whom I cannont recall all of them - Purewelshboy1 BetaPuffle VebbiHD LOADS OF OTHER PEOPLE were part of the group I was in. I played with Eshan and others for the Summer which was a great time for me. I joined Nitride as soon as it was setup and enjoyed meeting new friends.I won't lie about the fact that I hardly moderated during this time and didn't actually use the ban panel for at least 2-3 months. I was shocked that there was such a thing!!! I met Dozer and Mindahl and actually started to concentrate on my PvP more. They inspired me and I believed I could become a better PvPer.

September-December 2012
Back at school now, life was very different. I couldn't play as much and I was in a serious school year. I got lost within Nitride and Echo took over during this time I believe. I met teovald and he inspired me to become a better PvPer also. I had never even thought about actually trying in SG as I had been enjoying just playing it. I kind of just started to get known in the community for being a nice guy and it was cool.

January-February 2013
I noticed that Hanfi12 reached No. 1 on the Leaderboards and I also noticed that he had a clan. I was still moderator at this time but asked to join in a kind of member thing and got accepted. I learnt sooo much about SG and the mindset of Hanfi to me seemed incredible. I remember PvPing him in DeathMatch and if we was losing, he could just drag it out so either I dropped my guard and died or no one died. I started focusing playing on Swish loads and started to become noticed by many people. I recall playing against _zeX99_ and teovald again and again. They were so confused why I could 2-5 heart them consistently.

March 2013 onwards
Around this time I resigned from moderator because almost every moderator I liked had left and I was lonely. I joined The Legends officially and became friends with some AWESOME people who were: Canziano, Hanfi12, Elgoldo, MegaDani900, Jaczek01, Kaktus96 and others. They made me so happy and I enjoyed Clan battles so much. My first Battle was on SG2 where I took out 3 people in the water by abusing minecraft mechanics. I only remember that one was Charlesyummyegg. I started to be looked at as really good by many people and I was so happy to be constantly tagged in many of the "Best PvPers" by people like Zeno . "One of the best players atm" "If I could rate the Pvp of Fax between 1-10. He would be 12".

This was around the time the Haxulous began. Basically I was always called a hacker because of how I could click really fast and just strafe. Honestly, I was kind of confused why people couldn't be as good as me. I actually reached 174 clicks in 10 seconds (17.4 CLICKS PER SECOND) and 201 words per minute on 10fastfingers.com.

I believe there are 2 main factors for Minecraft PvP. Mindset and Mechanics. I've always lacked mindset which seperated me from people like Elgoldo and Hanfi but when I was at my prime people failed to see how easy it is to be very good at mechanics. The skill gap for mechanics is TINY and if people realised that earlier, the old days wouldn't have fared me as well as they did. Most people can realised that now which explains the increase in cockiness as most 1v1s are very close between experienced players, good and bad. I did always enjoy clan battles and if you take a clan battle seriously, and have the best people, you won't lose. That's why The Legends never lost :D

Then
From this point, I got an A in my Core Science GCSE which sucks for me and I just lost interest in Minecraft really. I was away for all of the summer because well... it's the summer and sat inside on a PC is just not my style. I became a moderator on Hive, then left after making a few friends there. I know I haven't mentioned pretty important people here but I will now!

Canziano - An awesome guy. This guy has such good standards of life and will go so freaking far. He's so nice and deserves nothing but praise. He stands up for what he believes in and what is right. Like Eminem+Batman.

EzSp - Another cool guy who I got friendly with later on in my MCSG career. He's so similar to me and even lives pretty near me.

hanfi12 - In my opinion he's the Doublelift of the Lego game. Everyone else is trash.

Elgoldo - Inspirational. MCSG's a game so he plays it. He wins; that's all he needs to do.

gcb99 - Not just nice, sooooo kind and cool. A veteran and a legend.

MegaDani900 - Never wanted to play in clan battles because he wasn't "good enough". Always such bullshit ;). Cool guy, cool German.

@(You) - Just ask and I'll say something about you if I actually know you as I know I've forgotten many people (from FGT lol).

I hope you guys enjoy everything to come in life. For me, I want to get good grades and go to the London School of Economics to study Economics. Please comment, I love you all and I understand I've left out so much that I should of included but I don't care... unless you do :)
- Faxulous / Lawrence Clegg / 15 years old

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Herp, I had to highlight the white text so I could read it

I always thought you were famous... probably because Eashy_Shoup kept talking about you and Canziano and Hanfi :p

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad too see you go Fax. I really miss the days when we used to play in legends. I wish you the best of luck in the future :)

Reactions: Fax

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
hanfi12 - In my opinion he's the Doublelift of the Lego game. Everyone else is trash.
Soooooo true. Bye Fax, hop on TS every now and again please. You're a great guy, and so young ;)

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FAX<3 NOOOO, You still remember me ;-; Birthday buddy I saw you as a great friend im gunna miss you <3 why u leave

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thanks for that first follow, and good luck ;)

Fax

Career
Reaction score
FAX<3 NOOOO, You still remember me ;-; Birthday buddy I saw you as a great friend im gunna miss you <3 why u leave

Oh yh I forgot all about that :p thanks bro I still remember talking to you when we were Nitride buddies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci