• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Ended on a bad note. We had an extremely chill friendship that mainly involved showing each other amazing music and laughing at the stupid things we found. Although we both had huge opinions that we both made sure our voices get heard, I'm still glad to say that I've known you for over a year and had a really good friendship with you at one point. Stay golden Cooper. ^-^

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
I have never really spoken to you (besides the skin stuff), but you seem like an amazing person. You're one of my favorite youtubers as you are so unique and different. Anyways, I hope you find a different server to play on and meet new awesome peeps like you did on here!

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Cooper, we had our ups and downs. But I always thought of you as a great person and friend. You were a nice and funny guy, and I would remember all the times you raged, which made me laugh. It's really sad that we ended on a bad note, and I wish it could have been different. But I will always remember all the great times we had over the 2 years. Good luck in whatever you're going to do, and I hope we can stay in touch. <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Cooper, I was subscribed to you from the start of your YouTube channel, I watched it grow. I hope you continue to make videos as I will always watch them no matter what. Stay qt Cooper

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words, and being such a great friend<3
(even though you'll still be on TS and stuff I felt like being sappy. idk.)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Your one of the players I always associated with MCSG, so it's sad to see you go D: Although I didn't know too much about you, I'll always remember your Teweran 2 trickshot whatever it was. I think it was called a normal day on MCSG or something, but I think it may be a bit different now xD GL with lyf cscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci