• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye bye

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi my names Jacob I'm better known as SmooShtex, I've been playing for a year and a half. Mcsg has been a great experiment for me and i think it's time to quit, I've literally not gotten any better from when I start playing but I don't care I've had fun. So let me tell you a short version of my mcsg journey.

So it started of when I bought minecraft, I had no idea how to play I had just seen the game on TV so I thought I'd give it a shot, after a few how to play survival minecraft episodes I new how to play and then went straight to mcsg.

I started playing but I was horrible but I thought it was fun, me and my cousin from the other side of the cousin stared playing a bit more, I was a stupid twe live and he was like none or something so we had no idea what skype was, so we called each other through phones with both bad coverage but hey we thought it was fun we couldn't hear each other most of the time but we didn't care.

Skip to one month of being obsessed with this game, my cousin and I still didn't win after 200 games. We were playing all night and it was one breeze and some guy with 3 pairs on iron armour and two diamonds swords left and that was our chance we took his loot and you have no idea how exiting it was to us that we were actually gonna win we were literally squealing and screaming in excitement like little girls, I ended up wining at that gave me a bit more encouragement, my Cous rage quit because I beat him and we didn't play for another month.

Within the nest few months I made it up to 30 wins, Thedorkyd1 made a new clan named #Pegasus he made a win exception for me which I was thankful for, I met a lot of new people but I was extremely shy, after that clan ended I was up to about 80 wins on my original account friedfred.

I made my first of many clans, I named it the Predators. Being honest we did cheat in most of battles because we were bad but it was all fun. After this closed i was a clan hopper all I did was made clans then disband them, join clans then leave them, but being in all these clans made me some good friends, clan hopping honestly gets you to know more people and get more friends.

After all this clan hopping I decided make a fresh new account I named it SmooShtex. Right after I bought Smoo I had an old friend messaging me asking if he could have friedfred. I thought of no reason to say no so I gave it to him, now this was the biggest mistake I had ever made in a game. After about 100 wins on SmooShtex I got permanently banned for being an alt of this guy I thought was my friend. I want to be honest I was addicted at the time to the game and I did play on an alt but I was innocent, after a month of annoying the heck outta senior staff to check my ban out I was unbanned.

I continued playing and got a little better I took a break I was up all night every night playing a game it was ruining my life so here I am now quitting this game, this has been the only game I'd ever played for more than a week.

Here are so people,I'd like to thank for being my friends or inspirations

Thedorkyd1
You inspired me to make a hell lot of clans and you've been a good friend, and lol by the way for most of the time I've been playing mcsg I thought your name was the-dor-kyd1 :p

darkai202
You were an inspiration to me to become a better player you'll always be the best PvPer

smcdo17
You've been a great friend,you were always there for me and I probably would have trusted you with anything

ghostix64
My deep voiced twelvie Asian friend! man you me had some fun...Jizzyy :p thanks for all your girlfriend advice :)

DaPieHD
Baby, you were my first mcsg friend we would always play together, and it's funny how you were the best back when we played together now I'm good one :)

LT_Cookiemonster
You small smelly pug, jks ily cookie man

@DivaKitty @daemondark and Harry
I don't care what people say about you three, you are probably the funnest people to be around in mcsg :)

CanadianYoshi
Dude your scary

Lululioness
Do you even Fab?

@pro_h1j4ker
Ily

@caelstraza
Mummy will always be on skype if you need her

zhurf3
Thanks for all your help with the clans and stuff you've been a great friend

Quackeryy
Quack

If I missed you just tell me <3
If I made any grammar or spelling mistakes I'm sorry to all those nerds that get stressed when other stuff up I was in a hurry.

I have one last message for y'all I'm old Greg and I got a mangina

Last edited:

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Man you were always fun to play with and talk to. Good luck in the future :) btw I would do a quick grammar/spelling check on this haha

Last edited:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to the thread title, President Tybzi should have been highlighted, but whatever.

I, more than quite a few, can understand your frustrations. Good luck out there. :)

smcdo17

Spectator
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go, but we had some really good times man. I'd like you to do me one final favour though. Jump on skype for a bit I need to talk to you there.

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
I guess I didn't know you but it's always sad to see someone go :(

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
DaPieHD
Baby, you were my first mcsg friend we would always play together, and it's funny how you were the best back when we played together now I'm good one :)
My god, those days were amazing :p I'm not really active in this community but I saw this on skype ;c
Bye hun <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci