• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye everyone.

FarPixel

Survivor
Reaction score
I've made this thread to inform everyone who cares that I'm quitting. I've only lasted this long because of teamspeak and skype friends. I hope if you're reading this thread we were friends I know i'm just a random who no one cares about but I'd still like to make this.

Zelduhh you were a good friend from vividus v2 and a friendly player. gl on not feeding in league

TrueJC I've known you ever since randy days and you were an amazing friend who was very calm and even though you are very simple I know you're good.

Zouken you were a good friend who booted me off a lot

long_luk uh idk if u still use this forum account but you were a good friend and an easy noob in league keep feeding!

dobbyroxmysocks you are very bad at mc but you were a really good friend

xDesolate ..... what "ping" does kranzo have? ;)

MrJit keep calling macros it's gonna get you nowhere sinister god. It also makes sense to call macros on the only guy in ancient who didn't hate you :D

Creeper_GG You were fun to play with because you never took anything seriously even if it was annoying at the moment it was funny to look back on :D

EnderGodHD We had a lot of arguments but you were and are a great friend

AllenIverson so bad at this block game.... jk good friend

And just like that the thread's over i'll miss everyone <33333333

Last edited:

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Known you for like 8/9 months now, will miss you bud :(
Let's play league though.

Togglerss

Survivor
Reaction score
man, you supported me when nobody did.

you were the reason that I stayed in this community, whether we played Badlion 2v2's, or when we would tryhard league.

it's so sad knowing a guy that has been with me for months is going.

you were the one that someone could just tell their whole life story and they'd understand.

I'm sorry for rambling but I really will miss you, even if it was over a block game.

hmu when you come back, as I will always use my same Skype.

thx 4 making this experience amazing, and gl in life. bye Manuel, Bloon, or far, :)

and just in case you dont know who I am, you 9 hearted me.
you also renamed your main acc to honor me.
you also made a meme about me.
you also put that meme for your TS avatar.
but whatevs!!
bye.

Last edited:

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I've made this thread to inform everyone who cares that I'm quitting. I've only lasted this long because of teamspeak and skype friends. I hope if you're reading this thread we were friends I know i'm just a random who no one cares about but I'd still like to make this.

Zelduhh you were a good friend from vividus v2 and a friendly player. gl on not feeding in league

TrueJC I've known you ever since randy days and you were an amazing friend who was very calm and even though you are very simple I know you're good.

Zouken you were a good friend who booted me off a lot

long_luk uh idk if u still use this forum account but you were a good friend and an easy noob in league keep feeding!

dobbyroxmysocks you are very bad at mc but you were a really good friend

xDesolate ..... what "ping" does kranzo have? ;)

MrJit keep calling macros it's gonna get you nowhere sinister god. It also makes sense to call macros on the only guy in ancient who didn't hate you :D

Creeper_GG You were fun to play with because you never took anything seriously even if it was annoying at the moment it was funny to look back on :D

EnderGodHD We had a lot of arguments but you were and are a great friend

AllenIverson so bad at this block game.... jk good friend

And just like that the thread's over i'll miss everyone <33333333
Miss ya sh!tpixel, whenever you get on skype just message me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci