• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye guys <3

Reaction score
Well, my time at MCSG has been phenomenal, exhilarating, and just flat out fun. I played MCSG for about 16 months and I am finally just bored with it (and MC in general.) So my time has come to leave MC for now. There are so many people that have made my time amazing, but its hard to name them all.

Mooclan - Great guy, one of my first MCSG friends.
Plg21 - My first MCSG friend. We played a ton back in the day.
KingJr + Bungled. - My first MCSG clan, this opened me up to actually talking to people. I can't thank you enough king.
CraftyKratonite + EliteSquad - Crafty, I honestly had such amazing times playing with you back in December 2011 and during Rebels, I will miss you a ton. During ES was probably the most fun I had in my life, to anyone is ES, you hold a special place in my heart.
Branbob83 + Rebels. Bran, you did such an amazing job leading Rebels when I joined, and to anyone in Rebels or who was in at the time, I love you all <3.
@Geanhimes and Xxpsbounty567xX - I remember the day when I used to play with you guys all the time, we had our arguments, but we were amazing friends.
Asanity + Aviate/Insanity - Andy, I had a great time hanging out with you and Eddy and everyone else from Aviate. Ill miss you love <3
DoUEvenShift - Not sure how active you are anymore, but the short time I had in Fellowship, I enjoyed it.

Just keep in mind that I can't tag everyone, so if you were in the clans or had/have me on skype, you are included in this.

If anyone wants to play games with me in the future add my skype - torchscar, my steam - bloodlightsplays, or my Xbox live - Nolavy.

Thank you for the great times MCSG, ill never forget you.

-Nick

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
No!
Torchy, to be honest, I don't remember how did we become friends, but I'm happy to met you. You're an amazing guy, great pvp'er, good friend c:
(Now, i only wonder what will you do with your accounts —I'm here if you don't want them xD)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ok, prepare yourself for a wall of crying/emotional mess-ness/sadness/rage/unhappiness/cursing the world/caps/things that staff members probably shouldn't read. I'll put it in a quote so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Click dis if you want to read it, and don't if you don't want to read it. Staff members please don't change it without asking/telling me - I understand that you generally don't approve of super large amounts of caps etc.
DANGIT TORCHY NO YOU COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING WHYYY AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING IN SKYPE I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS
ILL MESSAGE YOU MORE IN SKYPE WHEN I SEE YOU ONLINE
NOW I HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WITH ME. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. SSH. DONT TRY TO PROTEST.
IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING YES I WILL MOST LIKELY CRY. EVEN THOUGH I'LL PROBABLY (I JUST TURNED ON CAPS LOCK, AT LAST) TALK TO YOU OVER SKYPE ANYWAYS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY DO YOU DO DIS
NOW WHO DO I TALK TO ABOUT FORUMING
TURNIP QUIT, YOU QUIT, DENSTERS LAZY, MJ POSTS LIKE ONCE EVERY 20 DAYS, EZSP HASNT POSTED IN DECADES, PIRANGA DOESNT EVEN FORUM, AND AUSSIE QUIT. LIKE WTF.
YOU MAKE COW SAD.
COW IS NOW SAD.
COW WILL NOW DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE WITH TRACTOR BECAUSE HE GOT ONE TWO DAYS AGO.

(also it makes me extremely proud and happy that I'm on the list at all <3 and no i wont really track you down even though i do know your name >:3)
/endrant

Reaction score
Ok, prepare yourself for a wall of crying/emotional mess-ness/sadness/rage/unhappiness/cursing the world/caps/things that staff members probably shouldn't read. I'll put it in a quote so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

/endrant
Wow, dat rant doe. Ill still talk to you bby, but no LoL, I play much COD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci