• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye guys. See you around.

Zacharyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay this was a hard decision. I will still play on the MCGamer network like once a week. But for now I am mainly going to cs go. It just seems like MC has turned into hacker central. Like for example REDSTONE and Poluh. They were both people who tricked me into thinking they were legit for a short while then when redstone told me he was banned 6 times and changed his ip to ip ban evade. Poluh I knew was unlegit from day one.

People who I would like to thank and recognize-

GoontherMC - Best mod 2k16 2k15 in my opinion. Long will be missed <3 <3

JustSteph - Favorite and most chill person to play with :D (only person in stolen that was legit other than me)

XDBFplaysGamesX | Daniel - well he was just chill af. I met this guy a long time ago never really talked just yeah. cool guy.

Omxr - Cool guy had a few times we hated each other chill now.

SkillsAtPvP - chill dood my dood cool dood.

BluahwiJr - my main canadian black guy.

Sorry if I forgot you. This is goodbye for now. someone spam me on here if the hacker count goes down and mcsg gets something like anticheat. thanks babes. Bye! <3 <3

Last edited:

John

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye man! Gl in life! Hope you come back someday ;)

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay this was a hard decision. I will still play on the MCGamer network like once a week. But for now I am mainly going to cs go. It just seems like MC has turned into hacker central. Like for example REDSTONE and Poluh. They were both people who tricked me into thinking they were legit for a short while then when redstone told me he was banned 6 times and changed his ip to ip ban evade. Poluh I knew was unlegit from day one.

People who I would like to thank and recognize-

GoontherMC - Best mod 2k16 2k15 in my opinion. Long will be missed <3 <3

JustSteph - Favorite and most chill person to play with :D (only person in stolen that was legit other than me)

XDBFplaysGamesX | Daniel - well he was just chill af. I met this guy a long time ago never really talked just yeah. cool guy.

Omxr - Cool guy had a few times we hated each other chill now.

Sorry if I forgot you. This is goodbye for now. someone spam me on here if the hacker count goes down and mcsg gets something like anticheat. thanks babes. Bye! <3 <3
stolen = hacker clan

User19101

Survivor
Reaction score
don't play at all please this community just needs to die

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci