• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Cole's (Ender_Harold's) brother. Cole committed suicide last night, so I felt like I should announce that I'll be signing out of the account very soon. This is really hard for me to deal with experiencing, but I felt like I could at least say that he will no longer be on the forums anymore. So, this is goodbye. :( Any condolences are appreciated. Thank you.

- Colin

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
I will pray for you and your family, it's terrible that these things happen. I seriously can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. It baffles me that people are in so much pain that they think they have to kill themselves to escape it.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Jeez, never thought... I didn't know Harold too well, but he never seemed to have a problem... sorry for your loss, he will be missed

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I am very sorry I didn't ever no him but i still am sad to see someone do this ;(...... I have thought of sucide before and things like this back me away I am truly sorry. Best to your family -Luke

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um I don't know if this is a joke or not but anyway I'm so sorry to hear that D:

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
That's terrible! Oh my god I didn't know his thread was serious... I thought he was just upset. So many nice things where said to him on the other thread, it sucks that they didn't help :c (If is is a joke i'm quitting MCSG)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
its better to treat it as if its real rather than as a joke at first, because you look really bad if you think its a joke when its really not
True to this...... I don't see this kind of thing as a joke if someone was to they would have a very messed up head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci