• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye MCSG! (My Story)

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay.. so as you might be able to guess from the title, I am gonna be quitting MCSG/MC in general but as I have spent most of my time on MCSG, I am gonna write a little story on here. Grab something to eat and to drink, this could be a really long (or maybe short, i don't know) story.

I have been writing such a thing before but I just let it be because I thought it'd be ridiculous buuut I have met a lot of cool people on here so might as well start and give it a try again.

My MCSG journey began 2 years ago. I have been playing minecraft with my brother and a couple of German friends and we found out about the survival games through CaptainSparklez and Antvenom. After playing on the 150 slot hunger games servers where you actually had to mine your iron and craft your gear, we started playing MCSG and we were real noobs, we had about 5 wins maybe and were really excited when we got to win the Survival Games. At that time, SixZoSeven was the absolute god of MCSG and we were playing on US because we didn't know there was an EU server. I remember there was only SG1 and 2 back then and when SG3 came out, it was so over-played because it got hyped a lot. After some weeks, we got bored of the game and stopped playing.

1 year later, last summer, I started playing again and I got myself some wins. I was soooo bad at PvP back then and every day I climbed up the leaderboards a bit more and eventually got into the top 10000 players (which I felt so good about because I thought I'm a pro now hahah).

I started watching SG youtubers and one day, when my brother was on holidays and I watched an SG video, I found out pros use the fishing rod in combat and I msg'd him saying that if one hits another player with the fishing rod before fighting, the other guy can't hit you for a few moments. (lol)
So I got into a game with a guy called skulltack (lateron also known as FoxesCanFly) and he asked me to team via Skype and I said yes and when we skyped, it was a bit weird for me because I've never talked English with other people online before. This guy was the first player on MCSG that I got to know a bit better and he lateron introduced me to clans. We had a clan called #AquaElite with players such as johan_01 or JonathanDigger and even beat #TeamSypher who I joined afterwards.

We had a great time and I met a ton of cool people such as TNTime12, Eskild|Quadrum_, arontjuuh, vascopasco and all the others!
I then got into quite a few games with a guy called Chocostarr and we started skyping, I got him to join TeamSypher and we played a ton of games together every day, every evening and we were basically skyping or talking on TS 24/7. Thank you, you're the best non-German friend I met on MCSG! :)
At that time, there was one player who I was always afraid to meet in a game because his stats were so good and because he was such a good PvPer. His name is TheRealRowdy. I didn't even know he was German back then. I found out one day when Tobschiller and me were talking German in the hub and Rowdy said something too. I then got Rowdy to join TeamSypher and he and the German "crew" got to know each other.
I also met a guy called ChrisThePuppy then who I'm now really close friends with and who's now in the German "crew". By the term "German crew" I mean the group of friends we have that talks on TeamSpeak every day.
Another good guy I want to mention is Sliabh, he is one of the best friends I've met on minecraft, thenk you ma doodle =D !

I got to know a lot of people during my time in TeamSypher and I even got the rank Owner in it but the clan was starting to fall apart during last December and after we lost a clan war to #Ghost, I joined this clan who had a lot of players in it who I was/am good friends with. There's one guy I wanna mention even though we might not be the best friends anymore and that's Austin_HG. Ghost was a good time but I then got really inactive because I had my finals upcoming in school and my parents took away my computer from me.
After having my finals completed I came back to minecraft and applied for mod on MCSG once more after being declined several times before and guess what: I got accepted! Finally, that was the one thing I wanted to achieve on MCSG since the beginning. I did my job with joy and it was a pleasure to help out the community. I hope I've been a good mod. I opened a German clan though before which is still up and called Radiation and we are all good friends in it and talking on TS every spare minute we have. (mentioning you here cause I didn't know when to do it before, timmi14121999 <3)
So I found it quite hard to find a compromise between being in a clan and being a moderator and due to the fact that it's pretty hard to play in clan wars as a mod, I then resigned because I put my friends in the clan above the other players.
From then on, I started enjoying MCSG again a bit more but as I'm writing this, I can't really be bothered to play MC again because of all the unfair people, the hackers, the kiddos and the fact that I just don't really enjoy playing it and I don't like tryharding for my stats.

I might be coming back some time but for now, that's just it. Thank you everyone who made it such a nice time for me at MCSG, I always tried to be as nice as possible to everyone and to get as many people to like me as I could.

To round this off, here are some people that I didn't manage to include in my story:

DracoHD - Draco, you always helped me when I had questions regarding my moderator job and my application, if it wasn't for you, I would have possibly not been a mod. You're also a really nice guy, doing a really good job as a Sr. Mod and the most helpful guy I have ever met here!

Ryska - Ryska, I remember us talking on kik a lot and even though we're not doing it that much anymore, you're still one of the best friends I've met on MCSG and I could talk to you about anything, thank you!

There are a lot of people missing who I should have been mentioning here but most of you that read this know that I have enjoyed the time with them anyways and I will probably stay in contact with them even though I might not be as active as before anymore.

Some might see me around and if you wanna come talk to me, just join radiationeu.genx-host.de :)

Thank you everyone and goodbye!

Last edited:

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
I hope you are successful in whatever you choose to do. I hope you come back and visit from time to time also!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci