• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye Miksej!

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I still remember being a new player and spectating good players trying to find a good chest route. I remember following you around for an entire game on SG1.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know we've only talked a couple times, and hardly at that on the org TS and cyan volts TS when I was a trial for about a week (before leaving because I was too busy), but you were always fun to talk to. Except our first encounter...

I myself had made pretty good friends with loopsguy, and we were playing a game together once and ran into you. We of course, all teamed, loops and I through Skype, and you just in chat because I think you said you couldn't Skype at the moment. Anyway, loops died and it was just a 1v1 in dm....

You killed me while I was typing then said "GG". I laughed it off cause it was all in good fun, but I was at the least sad I didn't get the win :c

Sadly loops disappeared and forgot about me ( :( )

So yeah, like said before we talked on TS a few times cause of mutual friends and it was always a good time hanging out with you guys c:

Seeya monkey

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I know we've only talked a couple times, and hardly at that on the org TS and cyan volts TS when I was a trial for about a week (before leaving because I was too busy), but you were always fun to talk to. Except our first encounter...

I myself had made pretty good friends with loopsguy, and we were playing a game together once and ran into you. We of course, all teamed, loops and I through Skype, and you just in chat because I think you said you couldn't Skype at the moment. Anyway, loops died and it was just a 1v1 in dm....

You killed me while I was typing then said "GG". I laughed it off cause it was all in good fun, but I was at the least sad I didn't get the win :c

Sadly loops disappeared and forgot about me ( :( )

So yeah, like said before we talked on TS a few times cause of mutual friends and it was always a good time hanging out with you guys c:

Seeya monkey
Loops disappeared off the face of the Earth ;-;. No one has talked to him for nearly 6 months :(

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Until I started teaming with some people. My first ever teammate, a person some of you might know was OMGjustin, he was like a super PvP God back then (at least in my eyes) and when I asked to team and he said, "Sure, let's get you some points." my panties flew off because this guy was probably the coolest guy I have ever met.
For the first couple of days at least.
After the third or fourth day of us talking, he quickly became distant to me, and I was left all by myself again, but this time with some actual skill. More weeks went by and I met a couple of girls called Desdomena and BananaBea (There was a third guy but I can't remember his name, sorry. >_>) Anyway, we quickly became good friends and we were playing a bunch of MCSG games together, but it all fell just like it did with OMGjustin, they both became distant to me, .

Sorry, my man. I had commitment issues. :( Thanks for the tags, though. You rock!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci