• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye.

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
I didn't really want to make a leaving thread since most people on MCSG don't know me now, but some friends asked me to make one, so yeah.

I was one of the top US players in MCSG in like late 2012 to early 2013. I was also an officer of the Rebels and a co-leader. Aside from that, I haven't really done anything else within MCSG.

I would love to write a short story about my time here, but I'd also like to go sleep, so I'll just get right to the tags.

To Apollo1817, E m a m y l e s, NSeth99, Jackthepwnzor, Matt Chapman, Rhino1928, Exodus, AeRaGraphics, rhysSH1, ITsMeTYL3R, GentleSnivy, ThePikachuPro, Acecard367, BlackJaguar007, Johan1555, Xxpsbounty567xX, Frazzli185, mikefroot, ZeusDGod, Fnnythe3hd, ConnorB44, B_Rabbit2653, Macobeast, JaysWing, @peter258111, Cheedos, omega_moon, Branbob83, Maxypie, Krafty, TotalyNotHawk62, Soul, rexxyy, piranga, RyanHolland, Denster91, Undead_99, BlueHeron, Confuzzled, DatPikachu, Cscoop, Groot, Mooclan, duckluv321, endthebean, Flyer, TheKidz101, KateFuzzyBunny, LiningHawk1702, SniperSnakez, Disruptor, Edog, piranga, Pherrera, hermanhals, Burtry, polarisXD, Gipp, Ultraviolence, MinecraftBrutal, Zado, Auroraty|Kristie, ALL1DO1SW1N, Butterballer, WertQuadNine, Sage9597, Sixorr, TheYahcookie, Turnip, Yesh (DoodleBob91), ohheyitscarly, Lucidictive, Zoeticly, Fox, DQ, myruhh7, The_Man and anyone else I may have forgotten (if I forgot you, I'm sorry), you were some of the best internet ~edited out by staff~ ilyasm. See ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Although I didn't know you, I do wish you the best in your future endeavors. :)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't really want to make a leaving thread since most people on MCSG don't know me now, but some friends asked me to make one, so yeah.

I was one of the top US players in MCSG in like late 2012 to early 2013. I was also an officer of the Rebels and a co-leader. Aside from that, I haven't really done anything else within MCSG.

I would love to write a short story about my time here, but I'd also like to go sleep, so I'll just get right to the tags.

To Apollo1817, E m a m y l e s, NSeth99, Jackthepwnzor, Matt Chapman, Rhino1928, Exodus, AeRaGraphics, rhysSH1, ITsMeTYL3R, GentleSnivy, ThePikachuPro, Acecard367, BlackJaguar007, Johan1555, Xxpsbounty567xX, Frazzli185, mikefroot, ZeusDGod, Fnnythe3hd, ConnorB44, B_Rabbit2653, Macobeast, JaysWing, @peter258111, Cheedos, omega_moon, Branbob83, Maxypie, Krafty, TotalyNotHawk62, Soul, rexxyy, piranga, RyanHolland, Denster91, Undead_99, BlueHeron, Confuzzled, DatPikachu, Cscoop, Groot, Mooclan, duckluv321, endthebean, Flyer, TheKidz101, KateFuzzyBunny, LiningHawk1702, SniperSnakez, Disruptor, Edog, piranga, Pherrera, hermanhals, Burtry, polarisXD, Gipp, Ultraviolence, MinecraftBrutal, Zado, Auroraty|Kristie, ALL1DO1SW1N, Butterballer, WertQuadNine, Sage9597, Sixorr, TheYahcookie, Turnip, Yesh (DoodleBob91), ohheyitscarly, Lucidictive, Zoeticly, Fox, DQ, myruhh7, The_Man and anyone else I may have forgotten (if I forgot you, I'm sorry), you were some of the best internet ~edited out by staff~ ilyasm. See ya.
Luckily we're married so I get to see you all the time.

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
Even though I didn't know you it is still sad to see people leave the MCGamer Network community. Hopefully, when you look back on the times when you played on our network you remember positive memories :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci