• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye :(

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Goodluck with School, but most of all enjoy yourself! Sad to see another person leaving MCG..

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Last year I barely passed my Sophomore year, so I really need to do this. Thanks for everything , I really enjoyed everything and bye. My last thing I will do is a rank giveaway that will be later on!

Giggity69Goo Jeffrey | JDusk Axel | PlazaGames Kronsity Colton'

thanks for everything guys, you all have some way to contact me so see ya ;)
School > Video Game.

Do what's best for you dude. I hope to see you stop by the Teamspeak every now and again. :)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go.. :(
Good luck in school. :/

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Good to see you are balancing your time wisely and effectively. The importance of various things will cause us to question our decisions and what we decide to do in life and how we plan and arrange our time in a friendly and effective way. It is sad to see you go however I would say school is more important. Funny thing is I have an two essays due tomorrow morning and I am only 75% done but oh well. Good Luck with your life!

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
But but but... I just drew you a cool avatar...

But other people are right, school comes first, if only I could take my own advice. :p

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
Last year I barely passed my Sophomore year, so I really need to do this. Thanks for everything , I really enjoyed everything and bye. My last thing I will do is a rank giveaway that will be later on!

Giggity69Goo Jeffrey | JDusk Axel | PlazaGames Kronsity Colton'

thanks for everything guys, you all have some way to contact me so see ya ;)
I'm going to miss your GIF ;~; Good luck though! I wish you the best c: And don't give up!

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Wish I could make myself really focus on school but tbh I have no motivation to even try...my life is going down hill at this point. Anyway good luck dude!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci