• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye :(

Mc_Fails

Survivor
Reaction score
FlyFF? I played that game 6 years ago, it's just a money sink and you can't progress without spending hundreds man, I don't know you but this is not a good decision.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No Brodiva! We all loved you. When I was the little "Twelvie" on TeamSpeak and I kept saying I was 13 you guys used to make fun of me :'( Then I played a game with you, blakew447 and lingouiny117 and you guys all muted me. I still had the best game of my life with you guys even though you didn't notice I was the guy in the TeamSpeak channel. Recently you would be lucky to come on once a month which is what lingouiny117 said he was going to do :p But we will all miss you and I really urge you to change your mind. Pleeeese

lingouiny117

Platinum
Reaction score
Good Bye Dear Friend. Feel Free To Talk To Me On That Thing We Call Facebook.
PS. Scruffy Dude Is The Best Description Evarrr.
PS (x2) I Felt Like Using A Capital For Each Word Just Coz.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Flyff...Flyff you say?
I have not played that game in 4 years! Ever since V6 or whatever. What is the game like now? I miss the days of setting up personal shops in Darkon or Flaris. And the soundtrack was amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci