• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I bet most of you could care less, but I am leaving. I have been gone for about a month now, but I never made my official goodbye. So I'm going to get strait to the point, I don't find Mcsg enjoyable anymore, and it has taken so much time out of my life. Before I go I would like to thank a few people.

@TorchScar, leader of my first clan, and he was willing to except me even as a noob.

ToeKnee, a great friend who helped me with Defiance. I could always rely on him.

BurningFire213 , leader of Hurricanes, probably my most memorable clan. He has been my friend since I joined Mcsg.

Turnip, probably my best friend during my noob days, I've known him since we both had less the 20 wins, those were the days.

smallr
resistantcorn12
Cupcake
@CaptainJS
All the Hurricanes members that were the greatest friends.

Bye guys, it was fun. Thank you to the people that have helped me along the way, helping me to become a great Mcsg player.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Bye. It's always sad to see a good member leave :(

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Bai dude. Miss you even though I never really knew you that well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci