• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bypassing blocked websites and games at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I play clash of clans at school whenever I get the chance to pass the time (free periods, lunch, homeroom ect). It really makes my day easier and go quicker. Today I tried to go on and I couldn't connect, which probably means they blocked it. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way I can get around blocked stuff on my school wifi.
I found this website but I don't know if it would work. http://cupertinotimes.com/bypass-wifi-restrictions-school-work-trick/
Is there a safe and easy way I could use the school wifi to play clash of clans on my iPad without being caught! My school has a tech department that may be able to catch me.
Please help xD

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
atleast get break while you are in school :D

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Get a VPN extension on your Chrome browser, DotVPN is a good one

Edit: If you can't get extensions then download Chromium, it's just like Google Chrome except you can do whatever you want without your school blocking websites and stuff *as long as you also get the VPN*, also Chromium is a downloadable file which your computer will let you download if you are restricted to download applications.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Hope you find the answer to that. I personally hotspot ;P

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Get a VPN extension on your Chrome browser, DotVPN is a good one

Edit: If you can't get extensions then download Chromium, it's just like Google Chrome except you can do whatever you want without your school blocking websites and stuff *as long as you also get the VPN*, also Chromium is a downloadable file which your computer will let you download if you are restricted to download applications.
I need one for my iPad.

Mend

Gold
Reaction score
or just learn like everyone else.

Saynorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Go to the appstore & download ''OpenVPN'' or any other VPN app.
Then connect it to a country like UK, and try getting on to clash.
It''s easy to get around it if your school just blocked the clash of clans servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci