• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

CA Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
I just thought if i left people may actually care but no. I was like devastated when you know stole my clan name and bribed my clan members. That is how much of a leader i am.
I never said you were a bad leader, and I was just saying that this is an Elite clan, we will be changing the name soon, sorry

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
It's ok but i am not happy about bribing pix to join that was just a dirty move
I didnt mean to bribe Pix, I said to him in a PM, he didnt get it, so I posted on ur page, also I had known Pix for a long time... Im sorry I really didnt mean it as a brib

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
It's ok but i am not happy about bribing pix to join that was just a dirty move
I didnt mean to bribe Pix, I said to him in a PM, he didnt get it, so I posted on ur page, also I had known Pix for a long time... Im sorry I really didnt mean it as a brib
Also , if you want to have this convo can we have it somewhere else? we are kind of spamming the thread....

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
mystery it ok dood i dont like it when ppl leave and then i win or eles they let me win i dont like it next time abide what you said pl0x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci