• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Cabbage AU Clan

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
"-11/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Apex 5-2 Won" You LOST 5-2.

TheCrunchyPatato

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to #Cabbage, were an Au clan who are dead set on making our way up the ranks. If you're a dedicated and skilled MCSG player, make sure you apply! If you have any concerns or queries feel free to message us or add one of us on skype!
All MCSG rules must be abbided by and respected from all members. Failure to do so may result in the kicking of you from the clan.

Main Rules/Requirements
1. Be respectful on clan forum (please use correct application)
2. Be respectful to other clan members (must)
3. Do not hack ever
4. If you are going to leave the clan then please inform one of our higher members
5. Must have skype and working microphone
6. 300+ wins minimum, exceptions can be made with a good ratio or one of us knowing your skill level
7. 8 yrs and older (exceptions can be made if you're mature or just really good)
8. Must live in Australia/New Zealand/Asia
9. Must have some form of communication e.g skype/teamspeak
10. No 12vie or squeaker are allowed
----------------------------------------------
Application

IGN -BeSwagg
Age -13
Skype (Skype name) -beswaggplaysmc
Wins/Total games/w/l ratio e.g 1/4 -212/3124 1/4
Strengths -bow/ flint and steel
Weaknesses (Do not say hackers or teams) -swords/strafes
Past Bans -no
Why would you like to join -i would like to join this clan I want to show people how well i can play mcsg
Self rate /10 - 8/10

Leader- Pigmenrevenge
CO-Leaders
- Dudeburger

Ranks Note: Ranking is established by your skill as well as wins. e.g you may have the correct amount of wins for the rank but you might not have the skill set.
Clan Members [8/25]
Alpha [50+ Wins]
australiandog
boomyay
Cabbage [40+ Wins]
Cabbage12345
Delta [30+ Wins]
Plunderbum1
Pixelapple2
Omega [20+ Wins]
Dudeburger
zaceus
Pups [1+ Wins]
Pigmenrevenge
_slaying_
higglerhigashi
Clan Battle
-10/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Core WON DQ
-11/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Apex 5-2 Won
-12/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Pump won DQ
-13/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Selection 3-0 Won
-14/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Zero 5-3 Won
-15/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Randomized 1-0 WON DQ
-17/4/14 #Cabbage vs #Exotic 3-0 Won
Cheerleaders
Head Cheerleader: Mybmg_102306

Ninjachicken23
TheHybridSquid

Demonsushi
_OnTheEdge_

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score
if u look at the apex thread they have the score as 5-2 to cabbage. please tell me how you came to the conclusion that they lost?
Look at their roster. The people have below 50 wins.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
Look at their roster. The people have below 50 wins.
wins don't always determine skill. #cabbage beat apex 5-2 due to the fact they had more skill not more wins. just a piece fo friendly advice don't jump to conclusions without evidence to back it up.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
They're all alts, you should know this by now
the people in this clan are not alts. they all played hive and decided to come on mcsg. on behalf of every #cabbage member please stop harassing them about being alts on this thread.

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
the people in this clan are not alts. they all played hive and decided to come on mcsg. on behalf of every #cabbage member please stop harassing them about being alts on this thread.
Dude, They are all alts xD, this is a troll clan that tricks other clans into thinking they're bad when they are actually a very skilled group of players and know how to play. I know basically all of the members who are in here. It's not hard to figure out.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude, They are all alts xD, this is a troll clan that tricks other clans into thinking they're bad when they are actually a very skilled group of players and know how to play. I know basically all of the members who are in here. It's not hard to figure out.
All I am saying is thats your opinion on this. Wether it is correct or not, the members of this clan wish for it not to be discussed on this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci