• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Calamity" -30ish% Done-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
Calamity, or also meaning great distress or destruction, is a map in progress. This map is based of the movie -Saving Private Ryan-, which is a movie I watched in school because I was on a war unite and, the movie is based of 3 brothers died and only one is left and those 3 brothers fought in WW2 and same with "Ryan", the other brother that survived. And I'm doing my best to make the "scenes" if thats the right words. You will spawn near a bridge {Were a really important scene took place} near a city and a castle (That might be taken down since there wasn't really a castle but I couldn't really configure what it was) and mine that I'm actually working on right now :D. I suggest you watch the movie, probably the best reenactments of WW2. It's rated R and a lot of gore and swearing but, still great movie. I will not be working with anyone all by my self, even though one of my friends wants to help.... But yea. -

^^^^^^ This is a camp and an american flag (you can kinda see it)

^^^^ This is the start of the mine which is taking me somehow a lot of time to build nicely.

^^^^^ This is a bridge I finished 5 minute ago and to the left is an oil rig.

^^^^^^^^ This is spawn WIP (ik it looks like poop but WIP)
Donut2014

Last edited:

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Even though i feel like by building skills could benifit this map,im not going to give me 100% option untill its done

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
Even though i feel like by building skills could benifit this map,im not going to give me 100% option untill its done
That's fine, I didn't really give that much screenshots but I don't really work on it that much since I am very busy so I don't get that much time to work on it or I don't feel like building sometimes but I'll try to stay up a night and possibly get it done, since I'll have finish terraforming and thinking of new stuff to put into to it. :p

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci