• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff CalumGraham - Resignation Thread

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't believe this happened Calum! You were an amazing staff member and very helpful. I hope everything will be alright, don't forget to stop by on Teamspeak. Good luck with your future endeavors. :)

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Talking to you always made me happy, and I enjoyed the hours of Skywars we played. Thanks for helping me out with countless issues and I hope you have a great life.

Keep in touch OMN Buddy! <3

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Calum, I just wanted to pipe in and let you know that this honestly does sadden our entire staff team as you have made some extremely huge contributions. However if this decision does make you happy, then it makes me happy. Resignations are always a soar feeling for me, because I feel like I'm losing a family member. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for MCG, whether it was your moderation or your fantastic job you did in the Trial Senior Moderator position. Every time I needed you to handle something for me, you didn't even ask any questions and just moved down instantly to help. And that's quite amazing in my eyes.

So on a serious note to end this off, thanks so much Calum. I'd like to wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors. Seeing how fantastic you did as a moderator here, I have no doubts that the rest of your life will be just as good. Check in every once in a while!

Goodbye. ;-;

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Calum,

Having seen you resign from the staff team breaks my heart. I will most certainly never forget the wonderful moments I had spent with you by my side. Regardless of what your attitude may be like, the influence, the impact you have made in the community will forever leave us staggered wondering whether there are more people as amazing as you in the world.

I can distinctly remember when I had first began my watch as a staff member in MCGamer, and have seen how active, supportive, assertive, and kind you were to players, staff, and superiors alike. I've never been so inspired like that in my life. Knowing how well experienced you are and how maturely you handled certain circumstances that even I still don't know how to handle to this day! You are, and will always be one of my inspirations, and I can tell that many others will agree.

I was absolutely saddened, and frustrated to have known that you had not passed your trial. And having seen you remain moderator for just a little bit longer rather than immediately resigning after failing the trials amazed me by how strong-willed of an individual you were. Although life as a former trial Sr. Moderator and back to moderator was short lived, you had still willingly remained in the staff team to be as helpful as possible because of your great, big heart.

This message is not even a scratch on the iceberg of my emotions towards your resignation. I had never wanted to witness potentially one of the most incredible staff members leave after such a brief period of time. You were absolutely phenomenal in every single way, as a friend, as a peer, and as a superior. Working with you, even under your wing, I had this feeling of joy and pride every time I had a chance to talk to you. You had provided incredible life-long advice, and you were always there for someone when they needed you most.

Without failure, you were consistent, brave, and kind towards me, and the rest of the community. Although you can call this a formal goodbye, I will say this as a passionate goodbye.

We cannot forget the things yo have done for us. And we are eternally grateful, for everything.

Thank you, CalumGraham.

May your future be held brightly in the sky, and may we all gaze upon the sea of stars during night and keep our memories of you closely warm in our hearts. Thank you.

CalumGraham

Career
Reaction score
Calum,

Having seen you resign from the staff team breaks my heart. I will most certainly never forget the wonderful moments I had spent with you by my side. Regardless of what your attitude may be like, the influence, the impact you have made in the community will forever leave us staggered wondering whether there are more people as amazing as you in the world.

I can distinctly remember when I had first began my watch as a staff member in MCGamer, and have seen how active, supportive, assertive, and kind you were to players, staff, and superiors alike. I've never been so inspired like that in my life. Knowing how well experienced you are and how maturely you handled certain circumstances that even I still don't know how to handle to this day! You are, and will always be one of my inspirations, and I can tell that many others will agree.

I was absolutely saddened, and frustrated to have known that you had not passed your trial. And having seen you remain moderator for just a little bit longer rather than immediately resigning after failing the trials amazed me by how strong-willed of an individual you were. Although life as a former trial Sr. Moderator and back to moderator was short lived, you had still willingly remained in the staff team to be as helpful as possible because of your great, big heart.

This message is not even a scratch on the iceberg of my emotions towards your resignation. I had never wanted to witness potentially one of the most incredible staff members leave after such a brief period of time. You were absolutely phenomenal in every single way, as a friend, as a peer, and as a superior. Working with you, even under your wing, I had this feeling of joy and pride every time I had a chance to talk to you. You had provided incredible life-long advice, and you were always there for someone when they needed you most.

Without failure, you were consistent, brave, and kind towards me, and the rest of the community. Although you can call this a formal goodbye, I will say this as a passionate goodbye.

We cannot forget the things yo have done for us. And we are eternally grateful, for everything.

Thank you, CalumGraham.

May your future be held brightly in the sky, and may we all gaze upon the sea of stars during night and keep our memories of you closely warm in our hearts. Thank you.
I cried a little reading this <3 You truly are one amazing person Miner

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's sad to see one of the good guys resign ;-; I still can't believe you didn't pass your trial, you know my feelings about it. Things happen for a reason though. ;-;

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
Its sad to see you resign :( You were such an amazing moderator. I hope that you will still come on teamspeak sometimes <3

TumblrTaz

Diamond
Reaction score
Calum :( OMG im going to miss you so much </3 Idk what I will do without my Grahm Cracker ;-; I know that you are a very smart person and if you are making this decision, you have your reasons. Please, visit us anytime. We all need a little bit of Grahm Cracker in our lives.

LuckSoh

Spectator
Reaction score
You will be missed hope everything works out for you

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
You were the best Calum... You will be missed here on the staff team... There will forever be an empty place in your position. I hope to see you around and wish you the best. I will see you in another life brother.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci