• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can someone make a Nether MCSG map?

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoda97

Spectator
Reaction score
I wondered if someone could make a ''Nether MCSG map'' because I don,t have the patience to build super-sized houses in ''The Nether''
I,m just comming with the idea.
I hope someone can build it.

//xoda97

ihavesparklez

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sorry but there are several flaws with that design, and if you would take the 5 seconds to look around, you'd find that many people have said this idea and nobody has either built one, or even attempted.
1. Ghasts would spawn, creating havoc and in the end, just ruining the games completely.
2. It would be too much like the regular nether. A spawned world that almost ALL minecrafters have played in, and would become boring very quickly.
3. Dying too quickly. People would fall into lava, hit a zombie pigmen on accident, or be struck by a ghast. Therefore defeating the actual purpose of the map PvP.
I'm sorry, but it just won't work. :(

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you dont have to build it in the neather. Just build in in the normal minecraft to make it look like the neather therthore not having ghasts or any neather creature spawning. And you dont have to be so harsh to the guy it was only an idea which with a lot of planing could in theory be a very good map. (Good Idea) ;)

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
If you wanted ghast you could use a dispenser with some eggs in it. Triggered by a pressure plate, but you need to make sure you dont over do it and have tons of mobs spawning.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wantedto make a nether map but I dont know how to import a nether world to a normal world

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
yea. This could be done with blazes or any other mobs really. Maybe even to give out loot? I wonder if the dispensers will reset at night like it does with chest?

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
bart maybe using world edit and changing some of the top of the blocks to nether and adding lava. Also you could try and use some comands like bukkit mcedit and some others out there to help with creating landscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci