• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can SomeOne make me a Skin PLZ?

ExtoVipe

Tribute
Reaction score
OK so recently I got bored of my skin, and I was wondering if someone can make me a custom skin....

I want to keep my head so here is the skin

And if you guys want to know a little something about me so you can add in the skin, My favorite color is green and white, and I like pie LOL

So please, I know there are allot of talented People out there that make good custom skins, So please can someone make one for me..... :):):):);)

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Politely ask on the PlanetMinecraft forums; I'm sure if you ask around someone might make you one.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
Make your own skin. It feels better when you actually make one your own because it is your creativity.

MixedGrene

Platinum
Reaction score
My advice is to create your own skin. I created mine, and I'm happy with mine. When someone else makes you a skin, it is never completely how you want it.

ExtoVipe

Tribute
Reaction score
My advice is to create your own skin. I created mine, and I'm happy with mine. When someone else makes you a skin, it is never completely how you want it.
I mean I did create my own skin with photoshop but I didnt like how it came out so, thats why I want someone else to do it but anyhoo. Whatevs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci