• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can Someone, PlEASE Make Me A INTRO?!

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I am desperate for a YouTube intro on my Channel.
If I like it, I will accept it and I will put your Channel in the description of all my Video's! :eek:

I have a few template's I like, and I will list them.

These are in order from first priority to last.

I would like all the Names on the Intro's 'SimoTheLimoMC' and if there are slogans in these templates it could be, 'MCSG & More Minecraft Videos!'

You could send it to me Via Skype, or uploading it to YouTube on your channel and I could find out a way to get it on my Computer! (PM Details, or other ways to send it to me.)

Thanks Guys So Much! <3 It would be highly-appreciated and I will make sure I sub to you if you have a Channel!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
From the videos given, just use one of those templates. It's not that hard, though I guess you could get someone to make you a free intro, or for a more quality intro, pay someone to do it? That would be cool. Hope everything goes fine, and someone makes you an intro.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
From the videos given, just use one of those templates. It's not that hard, though I guess you could get someone to make you a free intro, or for a more quality intro, pay someone to do it? That would be cool. Hope everything goes fine, and someone makes you an intro.
Umm, there is a reason why i can't edit the Templates.... Because I don't have After Effects.

N0XUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, just torrent it from Pirate Bay. Plus, with a pirated After Effects, you could tailor the intro to exactly what you want by watching other After Effect tutorials?

Reaction score
the second one is cool =3. I want one too but yeah im not that good at editing XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci