• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Can we get a Us server CleanSweep?

Should us servers have a cleansweep operation?

• Total voters

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The european servers have had cleansweep operations before in the past and i was wondering why not do the same for the us servers, there is a lot of hackers in the us servers as well and with the start of the european cleansweep it seems as if some of the hackers have moved to the us servers. I would be more than happy to take part in the cleansweep operation and help out, i already try to report all hackers i find through the forums, but this method takes a lot of time and isn't very efficient. I'm not sure if the us servers have had cleansweep operations in the past or not but if they haven't i believe it would be a great way to help the mcgamer community. Let me know your opinions.

-GeigermanDTlol

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
There will most likely be a US cleansweep in the near future but at the moment the staff are focusing on EU as it currently has the most hackers. I suggest you be patient and make sure you do your bit to help out and report any hackers you see on our servers HERE using THIS template.

Have a great day!

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
There will most likely be a US cleansweep in the near future but at the moment the staff are focusing on EU as it currently has the most hackers. I suggest you be patient and make sure you do your bit to help out and report any hackers you see on our servers HERE using THIS template.

Have a great day!
i always try to help out as much as i can and have been through the process of reporting hackers on the forums many times lol. The reason i brought up a Us cleansweep though is because it seems as if us has gained a influx of hackers recently and i believe its hackers from european servers joining the us servers to evade the cleansweep

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe we are looking into this. I do think it is a great idea.

Scott

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, this is being looked into by some of the Sr. Staff and Administration. More information will be posted when it has been decided whether to do one, so please keep a look out for a thread about it in the future. Remember that we are recording and banning hackers in our free time as well.

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, this is being looked into by some of the Sr. Staff and Administration. More information will be posted when it has been decided whether to do one, so please keep a look out for a thread about it in the future. Remember that we are recording and banning hackers in our free time as well.
Glad to hear that its being looked into.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci